Official Theatrical Trailer Announcement on OS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Episode III Trailer: Online, On Screens and On TV
February 28, 2005

The much anticipated full release trailer for Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith is on its way. Consisting of over two minutes of new footage from the movie, the full trailer will soon appear on television, on starwars.com and in theaters.

First, on Thursday, March 10th at 9 p.m., be sure to tune in to FOX to catch an all new episode of "The O.C." During the broadcast, FOX will air the Episode III trailer.

The trailer will debut online for members of starwars.com Hyperspace after the broadcast (around 9:00 p.m. Pacific time). Lucas Online is pleased to have partnered with AOL and Moviefone.com to provide starwars.com readers with fast and reliable access to Episode III video content. Subscribers to AOL will be able to see the trailer at this time as well.

To see the Episode III trailer on the big screen, head out to movie theaters starting March 11th, with the debut of the new animated comedy, Robots. Featuring the voices of Ewan McGregor, Halle Berry, Greg Kinnear, Mel Brooks and Robin Williams, Robots is an animated family film from the people who brought you Ice Age, the film that debuted the Episode II trailer in theaters.

Regular visitors to starwars.com will be able to see the trailer online starting on March 14th. A large size version of the trailer will soon be made available only to Hyperspace members after that date.

So make a date to watch "The O.C.", make sure you're subscribed to starwars.com Hyperspace, and head on out to see Robots at a theater near you to make sure you catch as much of the Episode III trailer as you can.

Excellent big grin

zavin
uhhh...

fezster
sweet!

Sith Master X
Wonderful, no trailer on the 8th!

prod_
dang it....march 10th????????????

comeon!!!!!!!!!!

I thought march 8th ;P

JKozzy
Heh... well, it's coming. And it'll be so many places. And I'm seenig Robots.

Mist
a double bonus! new O.C and trailer!

zavin
but, it'll only air in US?
it cant be!waaaaaaa

Sith Master X
That was the word, March 8th.

I'm pissed...but oh well.

JKozzy
Yeah, but the unofficial word.. can't really get hopes set on what's not confirmed. It would've been sweet, but I think we'll somehow manage.

zavin
guys, u better upload the trailer just after it hits the net! i ont want to see it later!

Three Owls
this is bogus man! the 10th! The OC?! f that

Matafaka
zavin dont worry it will be here wink

zavin
i hope so, i really hope so

TheForceSupreme
No worries man...you should know by now we non americans get to see it on the same day. This is KMC. laughing

zavin
woa! international help!

bilb
mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

zavin
because here in south america, i haven' seen the OC second season commercial

Silver Stardust
Damnit.

LightSaber_Part
Hey man chill I'm not going to see it until its on-line and I live in TEXAS.
So i'm wating smile

TheForceSupreme
I for one never worry about anything anymore since I found this place. For me this is star wars heaven...none can compete.

JKozzy
yes

Imaginary
Damn... now I have to wait 2 more days.

vanyoda
What the hellmad mad The 10th? 9PM?

Jedi Priestess
Thanks George..........guess I'll go smoke a cig now since we've been officially screwed. mad

BAILY
Well I am sure I said LFL would screw us over countless times now....

Jedi Priestess
Heh my post at the OS.... wink Can ya tell Im a lurker there?? ninja

BAILY
4 Posts.... lmfao.. good job JP!! Love ya beautiful

Jedi Priestess
Hey just never felt the need to say much over there what can I say. wink Back atcha Baily. mwah1

theshakl
dam..JP..we lurkers aren't we...

seriously I'm Xenobi and Rundown Jedi over at TFN...i see you posting there all the time.....but our true home...is where we are accepted smile

Torik_Shai
wallbash

The Ones
that kinda sucks. AOTC had 4 trailers but ROTS only has 2? and 1 of them wasnt that great until half way through??? i hope theres another one coming. i know why theres less trailers but come on. give us a break

DARTH DADDY
by the way, where did this info come from about the March 10th release? I don't remember seeing any reference to a source. Could it be bad info???

And why would he make the Hyperspace cadets wait an extra day, I thought that's why they saved their allowance to pay for those special privileges.

vanyoda
Darth Daddy,here's where the info came from,

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/theater/news20050228.html

DARTH DADDY
Well that sucks.
Thanks though.
Guess Hyperspace really paid off well this time.

Sith Master X
I don't think that it's George's fault. It's those who first told us the trailer who would be out March 8th that are responsible.

PVS
so in one move, lucas has

-made us wait even longer

-told hyperspace members "thank you for your cash and f*** you"

-forced many to watch a horrible crap show like "OC"

good job fat man

astrofan428
So if it is going to be on OC does that mean they will show the trailer in HD?

bilb
Oh I realy could care less if its HD or friggin analog at this point. I am so COMPLETELY irate at LFL for this little sneak attack. Dont ya just looooove how they waited till really late tio drop this on us? While waiting on a webdoc that has yet to come to fruition no less. And PVS, yup... thats precisely what he did, and I dont wanna hear how it wasnt Lucas but rather his marketing folks. BullSh!t!!! There was just an article inVariety that talked about how GL has TOTAL control over ALL of his little empire & he likes it that way. So yep, this time GL is personally responsible and it stinks. mad mad mad mad mad

ARC Trooper 117
I don't understand...what happened? What the f**k?

EDIT> Why is everyone so pissed off? confused
I mean, it'll be on the net on the 14th, and on the 10th.
It is aired during the OC....and that pisses me off, but so what?
I'd watch that crap anyday to get me my Star Wars fix. yes

BAILY
I think Bilb is pissed.... You have my blaster M'lady... who do you want me to shoot??

bilb
Well, first Dark Horizons came out & said HS members would get the trailer first on March 8th. Then last night the OS came out & said that the trailer will premeire on the 10th on the friigin O.C. of all things, and that HS will not get it until AFTER the west coast feed of the OC. The trailer hits theatres on the 11th with Robots. So basically FOX is the big winner with HS members (WHO PAY FORTY BUCKS A YEAR) getting it about 12 hours before the theatrical release. We got screwed but good.

LandoSpeeder2
Completely agree with you bilb. It's time GL takes the fault. It's his movie, his empire, his responsibility. mad

bilb
Lucas.... all the principal stuff is done. Al it is now is post work by ILM & they can do it without him. If he'd get his happy ass on back to the ranch instead of 'vacationing' in Orlando & taking his daughter the damn VF Oscar party, THEN maybe he could reign in his staff or at least be loyal to his fanbase....

BAILY
Consider it done my dearest... smokin' Bails will take care of it all for ya.... and if LFL cops us out of a webdoc I will lose it and kill all of them... Baily is dangerous with his blaster.. so watch out..

bilb
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! devil

ARC Trooper 117
Ah, now I understand....
Deserves all those suckers who actually payed $40 a month!
MWUHAHAHAHA! devil

J/K
That's really freaking gay, ESPECIALLY when Hyperspace Members pay that much....can't help but laugh though.....

Anakin2Vader
This is serious Bullsh** for anyone who paid $40 for Hyperspace and have gotten only webdocs in return (leaked pictures have been tens times better than any BTH and KnollVision and AOR have been a joke)

Now something big actually comes along and you have to watch the OC to see it... ive never watched the OC and I never will... Star Wars and The OC... what a great combination... way to go GL

BAILY
It wouldnt be that bad if as a Canadian I didnt have to pay $50 a year.... I cant afford that.. I would pay like 15 bucks a year for it... and maybe if they give us good stuff too that would help....

JKozzy
$40 a year, not a month.

ARC Trooper 117
Yeah, good stuff.
Like:
-Free or good deals on Action Figures.
-Spoilers if wanted.
-True Behind-the-Scenes tours.
-Allowed to be an extra in the movie....
stick out tongue
Those would never happen. laughing

JKozzy> A year? confused
Really....What the f**k?
Then why does everybody b!tch about paying for Hyperspace like it's going out of style?! confused
Damn, I should really check out this stuff on my own.....stick out tongue

BAILY
Exactly ARC.. you see my point

bilb
Sad but true sad mad

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Only nine days away and we got Pixel's trailer and a new webddoc.

bilb
What new webdoc?

JKozzy
blink

Sith Master X
Yeah, there was no webdoc. sad

Mist
just wondering - it said march 10, thursday, during the OC.
(im assuming this is USA time)

The OC airs on Tuesdays here, which will be March 8, so do i get to see it early?

LandoSpeeder2
Well, you live in Australia right? So it's only gong to be shown on the OC in the US, which is BS but I would still watch Fox and see if they show it their on some other show at the same time it's playing during the OC here.

Mist
yeah, ill still watch, just in case. is this the only time they are showing it on tv?

LandoSpeeder2
Apparently, but I could be wrong.

JKozzy
http://img212.exs.cx/img212/1961/trai1px.jpg

"Is it possible to learn this power?"

happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.