Godzilla vs. Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

kgkg
HAhaha

Godzilla will eat Galactus man those teeth

Khellendros
What is with all the weird Godzilla threads?? Galactus could eat the planet out from under Godzilla, the giant dino stands no chance.

jinzin
in a h2h fight, Godzilla at his best might stand a chance. but under normal conditions I'll take galactus.

Zahit
barbecue lizard anyone?

Arsenal
Ditto.

Zahit
I think the Godzilla threads started getting popular ever since
someone stated that Wolverine can beat Godzilla.....

radioboy121
Galactus appears differently to each species. To Godzilla, he might be mother.

LordFear
Wow a cosmic being of virtually infinite powers versus an overgrown lizard with rage on roids syndrome. C'mon folks again the logical please.

Arsenal
CountQuan seems to have little to none.

superior
GODZILLA will win look at hes teeth and hes fire that comes out hes mouth i know he'll win Happy Dance

Mosiah Felix
No way Godzilla could hope to defeat Galactus,because not only does he have the status of a god,while Godzilla destroys cities Galactus destroys planets.

Arsenal
As a sidenote, Godzilla usually puts rubber duckies in his bath. Hope this helps.

jinzin
lol. Godzilla has enough energy in his body to destroy a planet, but against all of galactuses resources it won't help. in a fist fight though, I don't know still.

Alpha Centauri
Surely....you don't actually believe....Godzilla is capable of doing anything but dying here.

Has the forum come to this?

-AC

jinzin
like i said in just a fist fight, with galactus......maybe. Otherwise, no I think he has no chance of victory here, him or his other kaiju buddies.

Lord S
CountQuan do me a favour...get out of your chair, put on your coat, go outside, go to the liquor store, and BUY A CLUE.

I mean come on...Godzilla vs. Galactus? Man it's not even funny anymore...to call you an utter moron would be too nice.

Alpha Centauri
"like i said in just a fist fight, with galactus......maybe. "

Godzilla might be able to hit Galactus's knee. Maybe.

How do you figure he can do anything?

Why does being big suddenly mean you have a default chance against a guy who eats planets?

-AC

jinzin
godzilla has enough power to destroy the earth in his body. How big is galactus exactly I figured they'd be about the same size.

Alpha Centauri
You're still claiming that?

What is your basis for assuming that?

-AC

Imperial_Samura
Which Godzilla - classic rubber suit Godzilla, or bad movie Godzilla? Wait... never mind, neither could really beat Galactus, barring some humor driven plot. Or maybe if he had the infinity gauntlet (yes he, bah to the whole asexual development)

jinzin
claiming what?

Alpha Centauri
That he has this Earth destroying power.

-AC

Tony Stark
Originally posted by CountQuan
Who wins?

Time to revisit... Which Big-G is the victor.

cool

Horrificus
First of all, Galactus is a "Galaxy Level" threat. There have been several mentions in comic books that if Galactus were to get into an all out battle, it could wipe out entire galaxies.

But...

Second, the "Big Lizard" definitions of Godzilla are way off base. Godzilla does not seem to have ANY limits on his powers. As I have said before, he is kind of like a gigantic, energy manipulating version of the Hulk.

He amps physically, energetically and possibly even on a spiritual level as well.

He has also been known to spontaneously attain new powers.

Energies and heat levels from everything from lasers to mason beams have almost no effect on his super-dense indestructible hide.

Exposure to a black hole did nothing but mutate tissue.

Even the power of his own nuclear reactions running rampant, did nothing to his body until he finally reached a critical mass. And, that explosion would have literally destroyed the entire planet, if it wasn't for another "Godzilloid" absorbing the energy. And, even then, it was only by the temperatures and conditions that his own unique biology was able to create, that was able to damage him.

Godzilla was able to utterly obliterate a runaway planetoid with one blast, spontaneously develop magnetic powers, sleep and travel in the heat and pressure beneath a volcano, resist disintegrator beams, survive in the vacuum of space, blah, blah, blah.

He has even shown that he can absorb the psychic anguish of the dead as an energy source.

So, "Big Lizard". Sorry. No.

"Incredible, unfathomable force of cosmic nature"? Yes.

Utrigita
Godzilla is about to meet a "Incredible, unfathomable force of cosmic nature" times ten stick out tongue

King Kandy
Originally posted by Horrificus
First of all, Galactus is a "Galaxy Level" threat. There have been several mentions in comic books that if Galactus were to get into an all out battle, it could wipe out entire galaxies.

But...

Second, the "Big Lizard" definitions of Godzilla are way off base. Godzilla does not seem to have ANY limits on his powers. As I have said before, he is kind of like a gigantic, energy manipulating version of the Hulk.

He amps physically, energetically and possibly even on a spiritual level as well.

He has also been known to spontaneously attain new powers.

Energies and heat levels from everything from lasers to mason beams have almost no effect on his super-dense indestructible hide.

Exposure to a black hole did nothing but mutate tissue.

Even the power of his own nuclear reactions running rampant, did nothing to his body until he finally reached a critical mass. And, that explosion would have literally destroyed the entire planet, if it wasn't for another "Godzilloid" absorbing the energy. And, even then, it was only by the temperatures and conditions that his own unique biology was able to create, that was able to damage him.

Godzilla was able to utterly obliterate a runaway planetoid with one blast, spontaneously develop magnetic powers, sleep and travel in the heat and pressure beneath a volcano, resist disintegrator beams, survive in the vacuum of space, blah, blah, blah.

He has even shown that he can absorb the psychic anguish of the dead as an energy source.

So, "Big Lizard". Sorry. No.

"Incredible, unfathomable force of cosmic nature"? Yes.
Problem buddy... Many of those feats you listed come from different movies... And not all movies are in the same timeline...

boriquaking55
Originally posted by LordFear
Wow a cosmic being of virtually infinite powers versus an overgrown lizard with rage on roids syndrome. C'mon folks again the logical please.

Yea I know, this is getting ridiculous - Storm ftw

Demogorge
Originally posted by Zahit
I think the Godzilla threads started getting popular ever since
someone stated that Wolverine can beat Godzilla.....

WHAT???????? laughing

Horrificus
Originally posted by King Kandy
Problem buddy... Many of those feats you listed come from different movies... And not all movies are in the same timeline...

First of all, I don't think Godzilla can beat Galactus.

Second of all, The feats and upgrades and changes in comic book characters, all come from different books and writers and story lines.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.