someone to kill superman please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beavis46
hi,i know he has alot of fans but i get irritated by his perfectness so who(besides batman)could kick his butt?silver surfer easily in my opnion.what if hulk,juggernaut and thing all attacked at once?could that do it?or spiderman,venom and carnage.i know its a crossover but im more of a marvel man

Darth Jello
I think he should have a date with Mephisto

eleveninches
They should invent a DC villain made entirely out of Kryptonite (as Superman's new Arch Rival??)

punkyhermy
superheroes work together normally,not kill eachother...but..i dunno...

Spawnie
Every generation shoud know who Superman is and what he can do, so if they r keeping him still alive it's fine by me. The idea of a rival made of Kryptonite is very nice actually.

Gregory
I have this stratagy I use for dealing with superheroes I dislike; I don't read their comic books. No need to call for their deaths.

I do wish he'd get out of the JLA, though. An otherwise great groups of superheroes, and they had to put Superman in it.

punkyhermy
exactly!!u r so right!!!!!!!!!
stupid"redtrunks"supes

malkavian
The Death of Superman is one of the only supe stories that i really liked. It brings out the point that he isn't the strongest one and that his weakness doesn't have 2 be Kryptonite.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/darynbrian/Death%20Of%20Superman.jpg

Doomsday kicks butt

Magee
I dont see why a lot of people dislike him so much. Sure he isnt one of my favourite characters but Superman basicaly paved the way for comic books and is wat i would say to be a classic stereotypical superhero. big grin

beavis46
yeah i wasnt being that serious its just that he's annoyingly perfect.wolverine forexample has weaknesses and its easier to side with those types.it was annoying for example how he built hulk pretty easily,would have preffered that he use speed or laser vision rather than be stronger than him too

RoguePw25
In Justice League, Superman looks kinda weak, is it just me?

Rasta
He is weak in the cartoon, infact he might aswell not even be Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.