can sum1 tell me ben reily's story?(of his life and scarlet spider and how he died)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mordamor22
i wanna no abut scarlet spider

Jason420
scarlett spider is ben reilly who is a clone of peter made by the jackal and he died by green goblins glider

Jason420
it hit him in his back i have the comic

mordamor22
o ok thanks

Red Superfly
I too have the comic where Ben gets killed. That's an awesome issue. Classic Goblin returns for one of the best comebacks I have ever seen and turns Spiderman into dust (literally).

It was basically about the clones. Jackal made clones of Spiderman. One was Ben, another was Kaine. There was much debate over who was the clone. Ben and Peter both thought Ben was the clone and Ben became the Scarlet Spider. Later on, it was revealed that MAYBE Peter was the clone. Peter went mental and ended up taking on the Carnage symbiote to become Spider Carnage. Pter later realised the inevitable and lost his powers. Ben took over as Spiderman. Peter had convuslion attacks and bouts of his powers returning then dissappearring again (it was all just another variation of his mutation - like Man-Spider). One of Bens biggest foes was Kaine, a screwed up clone of Peter who hated Ben for being a better version. Kaine has mutated spider powers, like instead of sticking to walls he'd melt or crumble them. Ben eventually accepts Kaine as his brother and Kaine turns himself in. Peter takes a turn for the worse and apparently "dies". He doesn't die, he wakes up with his powers back again more than ever. Eventaully Peter becomes powered up completely again and becomes Spidey again. Both Parker clones take on the sentinals during the Onslaught X-Men saga crossover, only for the Green Goblin to surface and reveal he was the behind the Jackal all this time. Whew. Goblin vents his frustration at Spidey, and beats the living **** out him before trying to impale Peter/Spiderman, but Ben heroically dives in the gliders path and gets impaled, flew several feet in the air, and then dropped onto a car from the top of the skyscraper above. Parker runs to Bens body, and as he dies, he turns to dust, which reveals that Ben was the clone all along, and that Peter is the legit Spidey.

Ben rocked.

mordamor22
sweet BIG help thanks

techdude50
well, Ben is the second clone of spidey, first was Kaine, third was spidercide. Ben was killed, beleiving he was the origanal peter, after that , 100 more clones were created and later turned to dust.

Austinzilla
Scarlet's cool Happy Dance

:VENOM:'91
Scarlet is indeed cool

Austinzilla
i have his action figure that is now rare...it was sold in KB Toys as an exclusive in 2001

TheVenomSymbiot
From what I heard, REILEY became Spider-Carnage, not Parker. I don't know for sure, but that's what I heard. I know in the ANIMATED series (90s) in the last 2 episodes there were Spider-Carnage (Parker) and the Scarlet Spider (Reiley). Oh, on the name, I heard Reiley was May's maiden name. The famed issue of the death of the Scarlet Spider is Spider-Man #75.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.