Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within Ending (SPOILERS!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kaldro
I finished both Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time which is the first one followed by it's sequel Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within. These games are off the hook! Ok, there are some debates going on on other forums I've seen about the ending of Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within. Can anyone shed a light on the topic? If you got anything at all to say, do so...

dgeniu
The guy saying 'I will take back what is rightfully mine..' or some such thing is the Prince that the Dahaka caught (in the level The Death of a Prince). Maybe he managed to escape, but the means which he used transformed him, making him even darker, costed him a great price, like a part of himself or something... That would explain why there was no ship in the harbour `cause when you where moving in the gardens(where you fight lots of raiders and skinny dark dudes with knifes) you can clearly see Shahdee`s ship ancored in the bay!

Can`t wait for Prinzie III!

Julie
I've never played either game...though they did look intruguing

ChickinMeat
I was thinking, in sands of time, the persian army fights against the maharajah (sp?), which is the first, training part of the game. Maybe the reason the city is on fire at the end of WW is because maybe time was restored to before any of that happened, and the maharajah(sp!) attacked persia instead.

or maybe not.

dgeniu
The Prince messed up the time pretty bad! Nothing is for certain...The dark guy is intriguing, `cause if the Maharajah is attacking Persia, then what is he doing there? And how come Farah is tyied up like that?

Damn it Printzie, you just had to open those Sands!!! messed

ChickinMeat
Well it is his destiny, for without the sands the game would lose one of its key points!

dgeniu
So it would seem... Can`t wait for POP3!! happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.