cannonball VS storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
i'd like to see this fight, well anyway who wins. I say storm

azndrgn
Hmm, interesting choices for a fight. But I think Cannonball would just knock out Storm mid-air because she has to do all her summoning talk before she evokes the powers of the weather. But if she can dodge Cannon long enough to summon the weather, then Cannon's down for the count.

stormfront13
they had a race in x-treme and storm was winning for a long tima but cannon had finally caught up to her and he tried to hit her but she did something where she had moved and flipped him over so that he was upside down. if she can do this again then she'll prolly win, bu if not then i still think storm will win. she has been flying for a longer time and I think she is a little more expierenced. Also storm was the leader of a team that cannonball was on twice so she knows what to expect and knows his limits.

muffin man
aslong as he's in flight he'll win

stormfront13
her winds can go faster than mach three so wouldn't she be able to pin him on the ground??

muffin man
but nothing can hurt him whilst in flight

Draco69
Cannonball already beat Storm in X-treme X-Men so..

stormfront13
when did that happen??

Draco69
Don't remember the specific issue but Storm was mindcontrolled by some psychic. So Cannonball had to beat her to snap her out of it.

stormfront13
oooh when she was goin all crazy?? i think i remember that. but she was being mind controlled. I think that this will be an ecen fight. storm is amazingly powerful and cannonball is the same. I like storm a lot better but I tthink cannonball might win

Draco69
Storm has a chance if she sucks the air around from him or if she lowers the temperature to below zero or ...

Come to think of it Cannonball would lose. Maybe. 50/50

stormfront13
that was why i posted this thread cause there is a lot of loop holes to this fight, but people were sayin storm cannonball from the beginning so mI wasn't sure. storm can hide from him and just freeze him, all it takes her is a few seconds, she did it to omega red in a few seconds. your also right she can take away all his oxygen until he faints.

Alpha Centauri
My god.

Stop making Vs Storm threads just to say she'd win. Pointless.

We know you love Storm. This isn't needed.

-AC

stormfront13
would you just stop talkin to me. I know storm will lose fights. I like both these people and I think that this will be a good fight. its not up to you to say what I can and can't post. do you see that people are posting here and we are talkin about it. many people like storm that is why there is a storm thread and yes I DIDN"T start that one. what is ur problem with storm and me anyway. this whole forum isn't yours.

Alpha Centauri
All the threads you create are just "So who thinks Storm will win? I do."

It's pointless because you're a self proclaimed hardcore Storm fan.

-AC

stormfront13
I have never said "so who thinks storm will win?" I wanted to see what people think of the fights and what will happen. I just use storm because shes my fav. character and I put her against people who are in her league. xavier told her that she is an omega level mutant so she is really powerful and she has beaten a lot of people. many people like her and this is why I choose her.

Alpha Centauri
"I just use storm because shes my fav. character and I put her against people who are in her league. "

You don't though.

You put her against people and then say, in the first post "I think Storm will win."

She isn't all that. Her league is the same as about everyone elses.

-AC

stormfront13
i say storm will win because I believe she will. I want to see what other people think and how they think the fight will win. who i pit against eachother doesn't matter so just get off my back!!! mad

Alpha Centauri
I'm not on your back.

Stating a fact is all.

-AC

stormfront13
well stop it!! i don't care that you think what I am doin is stupid because its not.

Alpha Centauri
Yes, it is.

If I went and created 8 Surfer threads against people that he would definately win against, just coz I like him, would it be stupid? Yes.

I don't care if you care or not. I'm entitled to my opinion. Why should I stop because you dislike it? If I have something to say I'll say so.

-AC

stormfront13
u said that you were posting cause he's ur favorite. I am posting because she is my favorite and because I want to see what people say. If I put up a post that says storm VS apocolypse then that is stupid because we both know storm will lose. I am putting her against people that she is evenly matche against. I say that I think storm will win because I do and I want to see how people react to this opinion and I want to see what others think of thts fight and who will win. I will not stop posting just because you don't like it, you can deal with it.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but the point is, you don't want to see who will win because you already believe Storm will, by default.

Coz she's your favourite.

Which is silly.

I never said stop posting, I just said that creating threads that way is a bit silly.

-AC

stormfront13
people can change my opinion about who will win. pr and I were having a discussion about storm VS wonder woman. I thought storm can win, and he thought that ww can win. At the ned I thought that they both had an even chance. I am not a person who unlike spear- it who started the storm thread thinks that storm can win every fight.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but that's the thing, Wonder Woman would smash Storm and you're not willing to admit she'd lose coz she's your fav.

Which is stupid.

-AC

stormfront13
storm can avoid ww and hit her with lightning or something. its not like storm will let ww hit her. storm mis hard to take down

Alpha Centauri
Oh give it a rest.

Silly.

-AC

kgkg
stormfront13 's storm will lose against WW why?

his stong as superman / lighting won't effect her much
she superfast
she can't be hurt by storms attack , mebee a little bit.

But WW can put stom down with one blow.

Alpha Centauri
Stormfront's answer is always "She'll dodge and use lightning."

It's dumb.

-AC

stormfront13
lightning can hurt superman so it will prolly do some damage so superman. yes storm will dodge , anyone will, but she won't always use lightning, she has a wide variety of things she can do. storm can beat a lotm of people. Also KgKg I said that storm might win, not that she will definitley.

Alpha Centauri
Wide variety, yeah like wind and ice.

Storm could and probably would beat Cannonball. Who's Cannonball though? He's a nobody, a jobber. A reserve member.

She is no match for the people you are claiming she will beat. There's NO DEBATING it.

-AC

stormfront13
omg yes there is!! doom will prolly win I know that but a lot of people th9ink that storm can take W!!

Alpha Centauri
No....Storm cannot beat him.

Anyway, this is off topic. I'm tired of whooping an immature, unknowledged Storm fanboy/girl. So quit it.

-AC

stormfront13
YOU STARTED THIS ARGUEMENT!!!!! and I already said that doom will win !! don't you pay attention

Alpha Centauri
You said "probably."

Which is giving Storm too much credit.

You've come to senses, good. End.

-AC

stormfront13
i just said that doom will win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.