Punisher vs. Deadshot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img46.exs.cx/img46/333/pundea5an.gif

mikalv1224
punisher is an all out shoot em up ask questions later type most of the time. Deadshot sounds like some kind of assassin so he could probably hide in the trees and ambush punisher everywhere.

MERCILOUS
This is a good looking thread, ummm I say punisher, but just barely

DarkCrawler
I say Deadshot. He was good enough to shoot three of Green Arrow's (I) arrows from the air after they were fired to him only about few meters away.

long pig
All I remember about Deadshot is when Slade beat him h2h while having a badly broken arm.

DarkCrawler
He is better now.

Scoobless
of course Punisher will win...... look at the picture..... he's aiming right at the guy.... Deadshot is aiming at some old woman with a bunch of dogs off in the distance

Mainstream
laughing yeah Deadshot not even looking at Frank

Bialaska
Trickshooting. Deadshot is aiming at us, so that we'll vote for him. wink

Scoobless
Originally posted by Bialaska
Trickshooting. Deadshot is aiming at us, so that we'll vote for him. wink

i don't know about the rest of you........ but he seems to be aiming a little wide to my right to hit me

stick out tongue

MERCILOUS
I change my vote, I think dead shot wins, he doesn't play around like the rest of Punisher's victims.

Arsenal
bump

Mider999
isnt deadshot suppose to be like bullseye when it comes to aim, he did kill deathstroke once.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Mider999
isnt deadshot suppose to be like bullseye when it comes to aim, he did kill deathstroke once. smile Yea, Frank has more firepower but Deadshot has wwwwwwaaaaayyyyy better accuracy.

Nogoodnamesleft
The Punisher. Way cooler, and Deadshot is just some nobody.

jgiant
Punisher wins easily, deadshot may have accuracy but frank is gunna use more weapons than guns, and deadshot is done...frank thinks way outside the box, so outside that he makes it look easy...

JohnnyDo3
Punisher will kill deadshot

King KAM
i think we need to know the surroundings to get a better feel of the battle,

Jesse7
Lets say the fight the takes place in an active volcano.

Arsenal
Takes place at an abandoned military base.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jgiant
Punisher wins easily, deadshot may have accuracy but frank is gunna use more weapons than guns, and deadshot is done...frank thinks way outside the box, so outside that he makes it look easy...

Your not to familiar with Deadshot are you? as he does use weapons other than guns, such as in his recent mini he was using high explosives.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Your not to familiar with Deadshot are you? as he does use weapons other than guns, such as in his recent mini he was using high explosives. They don't get it. Deadshot is the bullseye of DC. He's one of the premier assassins in comics. He trained Cassandra Cain; his daughter. He probably has more skill or fighting ability than Frank too. As soon as the fight starts Deadshot unloads 4 in Castle's head and it's game over.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Darth Martin
They don't get it. Deadshot is the bullseye of DC. He's one of the premier assassins in comics. He trained Cassandra Cain; his daughter. He probably has more skill or fighting ability than Frank too. As soon as the fight starts Deadshot unloads 4 in Castle's head and it's game over.

Have to agree, after reading his mini and Villians United I have all but much respect for him. His armor can take multiple high calibur shots to the head and chest and still be unharmed.

Darth Martin
And he holds his own against Batman and Deathstroke. He deserves a respect thread. He is quite underrated.

Arsenal
Originally posted by Darth Martin
He trained Cassandra Cain; his daughter.
Cassandra Cain isn't his daughter.

Darth Martin
Whoops, I was just thinking of David Cain. My bad.

Tassadar
Deadshot ftw.

Sixth_Winged
Deadshot, unless 1)he wills to die since he's suicidal 2)This comes down to h2h.

jgiant
Punisher still wins, he takes down guys that could kill deadshot...spiderman, wolverine, deadpool, dd, you saying that deadshot can take these guys down...if so then he might have a chance against pun...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.