Batman's armor vs Ironman's armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
Ok. Imagine Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne compete to see who has the better armored suit. If both were able to come up with their best suits yet, who'd come out on top?

Arsenal
Iron Man. He uses armor alot more then Batman.

stormfront13
yeah ironman is nothing without his armor si his should be more powerful

theflyxx
Armored suits are Tony's specialty. He's constantly redesigning, upgrading, and modifying his suits. He uses them much more often than Batman does (ie. ALL the time).

Iron Man even has suits for special tasks such as the Hulkbuster and Thorbuster armors.

Iron Man would create the better suit.

Alpha Centauri
Stark has the suits down.

He is the best at creating them. Although they don't always have any effect.

-AC

azndrgn
Yeah, I pretty much agree with everyone. Though Batman's suit could probably get some good hits on Ironman. I think it'd be a good fight to see

Ironmanpower
Stark

kgkg
Stark is a armor more than human LMAO

Starks armor wins

Napalm
stark

spetznaz
Tony specializes in armor. Batman doesn't, and even though he could come up with one he would be entering into Tony's forte.

Stark wins this.

nigel45
At the risk of sounding like I'm arguing for Batman, I have to ask this question. Did Batman create some armor that helped him fight Superman? I still think Stark would win, since that's basically all he does with his time.

Arsenal
He used one against Superman in Dark Knight Returns

LordFear
Well Bruce wears a body suit and has built one armor. Very bulky and sluggish lacking the vaste array of offensive weaponry that Stark has at his disposal. Further Bruce is a detective, chemist and brilliant as he may be those r his strong points whereas Stark is an engineer genius an has a plant that manufactured weapons.

Zahit
no competition here. Tony Stark wins with a martini.

Joker1237
Batman wears Armor?? Maybe Body Armor, like a bullet proof vest,

But that is about as far as it goes.
I HATE to say it, But Batman would lose in this contest.

The Flash
Tony.

azndrgn
Originally posted by Joker1237
Batman wears Armor?? Maybe Body Armor, like a bullet proof vest,

Batman has used some armored suits in the past. Not as much as Tony Stark, but it has been shown that if a situation arose that his regular old self couldn't handle, he can make a suit to help him out.

yugotank
I say Tony.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bruce could create an armored Batsuit, but in this case Tony wins.

kevdude
Bruce does have the money to spend to build a great suit, but Tony should take this

Avlon
Batman straps on a motherbox ftw.

Outside of that...advanced armor is Tony's forte'.

Trolt
this is one old thread :

The opposite of this thread would be : Who's a better detective, Batman or Iron Man ?

Leave armours to Iron man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.