Constantine/Occult Movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmy986
I am a big fan of movies that involve the war between heaven and hell. i like all the different views of what exactly heaven and hell want and the rules etc. For comic fans i really like spawns story with heaven and hell being two sides of the same coin. are there any other good movies that are similar in story?
thanks

Napalm
Try "Hellraiser"

BREN
i saw constantine and i unlike many people liked it,my wife hated it tho,lol thought it was very stylishly made and the heaven hell thing works with a bit of catholic dogma thrown in for good measure id say 5/10 smile

chilled monkey
Possibly 'The Sin Eater'.

jimmy986: I am working on a short story that I hope to make into a novel someday. I think you'd like it, given what it's about.

Ketchuptome
BREN.Constantine was better than that.about 7/10.The special effects and fighting was the best this month.Oh and Jimmy986 try Hellboy or the 9 gates.I'm sure they both have something to do about hell.And Constantine is a real eye candy.I'm sure you will enjoy it.

20RezidntEviL05
Constantine....iv heard its really good.

you-know-who
wooooooooooooot !!! love constantine lmao

Azrael01
I like those same kind of movies there aren't a lot of good ones. But the propechy movies are good especially the ones with christopher Walken. I liked the first and 4th ones the best. Faust love of the damned is about strugle of good and evil it is pretty good. Hideaway has a kid comeback possesed by a demon it is good. thats all of I can think of for now hope that helps.

Punk Tiger
I want to go see this film, I was going to create a thread on this but it already exists...

papabeard
Watched this last night , thought it was ok, id give it about 7/10. Keanu Reeves acting as usual is wooden, but the supporting cast are good.The film begins very well and is nicely paced throughout, ok story, good atmosphere and aesthetic, with some nice camera techniques, although cgi demons let it down. Definetly worth seeing.

Evil Dead
I liked Constantine.......better story than I expected.

I suggest the Prophecy.............good story. Heaven is at war...........the second war between angels.........

always860
Originally posted by Azrael01
I like those same kind of movies there aren't a lot of good ones. But the propechy movies are good especially the ones with christopher Walken. I liked the first and 4th ones the best. Faust love of the damned is about strugle of good and evil it is pretty good. Hideaway has a kid comeback possesed by a demon it is good. thats all of I can think of for now hope that helps. there's a 4th! i thought it only went up to three?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.