who thinks beyonce was good at the oscars??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront13
I think that beyonce was awsome at the oscars, what does everyone else think

Deathblow
My mistake doh

Korri
laughing

no expression

stormfront13
so do you think she was bad??

Korri
She was Great. no expression

stormfront13
k I think that she was the best also!! I think that this inspires a lot of directors to cast her

Df02
i thought she was sorta average, lots of singers could done it better

Korri
Beyonce has the moves! shup ho! mad

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, if moves made sound I'm sure it'd matter.

-AC

Korri
I have a better ass than her schmoll

i wish...

stormfront13
yeah I think that she has one of the best voices

Df02
she's a slutty-rnb singer...it wasnt her style of song, millions of singers coulda done it better

she should be singing about how big her ass is, nothing else...
and personally, i hate massive asses, so dont rate hers much messed

Korri
Rate mine diva

Df02
id have to thoroughly inspect it before rating it, ok? wink

furryman
Bee/OUNnCE! l!i-!ke totally bl00dy 0w.nEd thA 0zCArzzz

on a side note; are we referring to her backstage performace, or singing?

stormfront13
k her ass is bigger than j.lo's so hers is huge, its just that she doesn't like to show it as much, and on monday a lot of start were talkin about her and they said that she was amazing

room #99
her voice was okay but her ass was better. if u know what i mean.

Korri
christ on a hill! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

stormfront13
what do you mean backstage performance??

furryman
renske

Dr. Strangelove
Hey furry, that hardcore Morris Dancers bit is pure genius. laughing out loud

JamalMagloire
She looked out of place to me. I like her voice though.

stormfront13
i thought she looked great the whole time

Alpha Centauri
Oh she looked great. Of course.

This is a music forum through isn't it? Yes.

-AC

stormfront13
yeah ur point??we are talkin about a music artist

Alpha Centauri
Yeah but you're talking about looks and stuff not concerning music.

That goes in the Celebrity Forum, by order of the moderators smile.

Have a nice day junior. Quit trying to debate me.

-AC

stormfront13
i'm not trying to debate

amity75
She was great but maybe I had too many mushrooms on my pizza.

LLG
I think she did good. She's not the best singer I've ever heard or anything but she did a good job.

finti
I found the whole part lame, she aint that kind of a singer and I dont think she handled this part too weel. You could see she so wanted to throw in that r&b voice mastrubation, that has become the trademark of r&b singers these days, every now and then. And about her looks did she put on her make up with a paintbrush?

texas-killah
honestly I have enough of these singers who want to become an actress! They already have a lot of money...they' re gready!!

Beyonces ass is fat and a cheap copy of j.los ass, j.LO has curves... Beyonces ass is the result of eating too much

but I liked her dress, but not the earrings...looked horrible

stormfront13
well whatever other people think she did good and looked good

finti
so why the hell do you ask for other peoples opinions then

stormfront13
b/c i wanted to know if everyone els thought she was good- it was my opinion that she was good, not eveyones

finti
guess you got your answer then, not everyone think she was good

stormfront13
and I'm fine with that

finti
she looked like Mike Tyson with a glam problem

AcrypT
Well concidering it's the oscars and they are expected to only settle for the best, I think they could have done better. Besids the fact that I persinoly don't like her singing.
Would it have been such a big deal to actually get someone who speaks french to sing that french song?
I don't think so, I mean come on it's the oscars!

At least they brought Counting Crows and I'll love them for that notworthy

Holcomb
I thought she was pretty good performing but she looked great. Her and Jay Z are pretty mainstream now, jay with his own label and college and all. Talk about a successful couple.

stormfront13
he proposed

Alpha Centauri
This is a music forum.

Not marriage and celebrities.

Keep it to topic.

-AC

GalacticStorm
I thought she did really well. When you consider she originally only signed on to do the duet with josh groban then over the last few weeks she was roped into the others as well i think she produced the goods. Consider learning all those lyrics? She probably wasnt the best choice for that french song bcos of her accent but vocally she was top notch. Not many young mainstream female vocalists could have pulled it off to the same standard. I think she handled all of the songs really well. She toned down the riffing which is more suited to pop and rnb and she showcased an impressive vocal range. The control she showed in Look to Your Paths vocal runs were commendable. The only mainstream female artists who could have matched that are the likes of Christina. So yes all in all she did really well at Oscars especially when you consider the virtually non existent rehearsal time she had for any of the songs. Good on ya girl!!!

stormfront13
i herd she only had two weeks to reherse and memorize the songs- don't know if its true but if she did then she did an amazing job

stormfront13
i didn't care about the accent in the french song i still thought she did an amazing job

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.