Who could go 1-on-1 with a Predator? Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
So from my 1st "Who could go 1-on-1 with a Predator" thread I got some pretty cool responses. So here's another group of Marvel/DC fighters that should make for some good debate as who'd win/lose against a seasoned Predator. Remember, Predator gets all his tech (weapons, camo, vision modes) and the fighters use what they've always used. Disregard the Predator's honor system as was mentioned in the 1st thread, he's out for the kill no matter what!

Adult Cyborg
Beast Boy (not cartoon Teen Titans version)
Flash
Ghost Rider
Omega Red
Nightwing
Sabertooth
Venom

azndrgn
Adult Cyborg could probably beat out the Predator since he can match up w/ his tech more than the other fighters can. But I say the Predator gets some nice solid hits on Cyborg w/ his shoulder cannon.

I could see the Predator hunting Beast Boy and winning.

I would love to see Flash go against a Predator. The Pred would be hardpressed to get a lock on Flash w/ the shoulder cannon and the Flash could get in & out w/ punches. But the Flash's punches can't be that strong enough to kill him. So I say the match is draw.

Against Ghost Rider I see these 2 plain beating the crap out of each other. But since Ghost is technically undead I see Ghost puliing the win.

Omega Red would be a good fight for the Pred. As long as the Pred can break those tentacles he'll win

Nightwing would probabably survive a while against the Pred, but I see the Pred eventually spearing or shoving his wristblades through Nightwing. This is assuming Batman doesn't have time to give Nightwing his knowledge on the Preds

The Pred vs Sabertooth would be sweet. Ferocity at its best! I think Saber overpowers the Pred in the end

Unless that shoulder cannon of the Pred has sonic power, the victory goes to Venom

Nataku8188
Adult Cyborg
> Does he have a motion detector? Otherwise, he won't see it coming
Beast Boy (not cartoon Teen Titans version)
> What makes you think any animal he can turn into is going to be tough for a Predator?
Flash
> Flash could lose this, if the predator got him with the only weapon he has fast enough to hit him before he's aware it's coming, the speargun. Nothing else will hit this guy, he'd hear it or see it coming and be totaly out of the way. Not only that, but he hits EXTREMELY hard, and so fast... the pred would be totaly out of his league in melee combat. It's like getting hit by ten people at once.
Ghost Rider
> Don't know shit about Ghost rider, can't comment.
Omega Red
> If the pred got close, the Death pheremones would weaken it, alot actually, and it'd have to retreat to take him out. This could go to Omega if he could get in range of the pred.
Nightwing
> Predator, laughingly. He's a weaker, dumber, faster batman. Batman doesn't beat preds because he's fast, he beats them cause he's smart and he barely survives.
Sabertooth
> This would be exactly like the Wolverine vs Predator fight, IMO.
Venom
> Plasma caster. Plasma = HOT. HOT > Venom.

jinzin
off of this list pred can take nightwing, beast boy, possibly omega red, and possibly (very unlikely) sabretooth. other than that, pred's going down.

Kento
Nightwing....might be able to if Batman told him about them.

Sabertooth could do it same reason Logan could have a chance.

Beast Boy...he can change into demons, and the like I think he'd have a good chance at at least surviving if nothing else.

Flash....eh he'd be to fast for them to even notice so there isn't much of a challenge.

Nataku8188
Flash does a lot of standing around. Go read a JLA comic.

Kento
I have. Nearly every issue up until after Obsidian Age, and Plastic man leaves.

Just cause he stands around in JLA comics alot don't mean he can't run circles around anybody in the JLA. Plus he can think just as fast as he can move.

jplatinum
Anyone above batman can kill predators one on one.

Kontraz
Adult Cyborg- His emp weapons would do wonders against a cyborg, that and plasmacaster could probably kill him in one hit
Beast Boy- plasmacaster
Flash- plasmacaster (maybe). It depends on if he's being hunted or not. If flash knows the pred is commin he has a chance, but the cloaking still might give the pred an edge.
Ghost Rider- dont know enough about him
Omega Red- plasmacaster or disc.
Nightwing- pretty much any of the pred's lock-on weapons
Sabertooth- same as wolverine... pred wins
Venom- plasmacaster fries symbiote

ZephroCarnelian
Flash? He could outrun or dodge ANYthing the Pred can fire at him. He could toast marshmallows on the plasma-caster bolts as they fire through the air. He would hit the Pred with ten HVPs before it even knew he was there...

Sabretooth - twould be a very savage battle. I couldn't see the Pred doing lasting damage to Saretooth. Though could the Plasma-bolts cauterise his wounds and stop them healing over (or at leats slow the healing a bit)?

Cyborg has a lot of firepower. And he's armour plated. I'd give him the nod over a pred.

BeastBoy has turned into a vicous were-creature before and decimated the rest of the TTs. That monster would slaughter a pred, but he was under the influence of a toxin at the time, so whether he could do it on purpose, I don't know...

And Ghost Rider would just slaughter a Pred. It would be great to see the Pred's shock as GR takes everything the Pred throws at him and gets straight back up, lol...

Sentry
Ghost Rider can easily kill a predator. He's faced tougher opponents. Satan, Black Heart, Lilith, The Thing, etc... He also is pretty much invulnerable. He can be knocked out, but usually it has to be a force much greater than what a Predator can do. None of the Predator's weapons will be able to hurt Ghost Rider, except that thermo nuclear bomb on his wrist that he's probably gonna use when he's about to lose. He'll probably be knocked out by the blast, but he'll live.

Kontraz
cyborg beat the pred? Plasmacaster would do some serious damage, and i bet the pred's EMP weapons would cause some major damage, especially their anti-pred tech devices. And i doubt cyborg would stand up to the disc.

as for flash, i can still see it going either way. If the pred gets the jump on him, flash is most likely going down.

Swanky-Tuna
If Flash can dodge a sniper bullet that was shot at him when he wasn't paying attention, I don't think dodging pred weapons when unaware would be a problem.

Kontraz
yeah, but would he be able to see the pred and his weapons? I mean, speargun is faster than the speed of sound, so flash would have no way of knowing until the spear already hits him...

Swanky-Tuna
Sniper bullets travel faster than the speed of sound.

Kontraz
yeah, now that i think about it... all bullets do...

but then, how did he realize it? just out of curiousity

Swanky-Tuna
That's the tricky thing. He felt the heat from the bullet. Although, I imagine he could do the same if he felt the spear or disc disturb the air. Like how you can feel when somebody's hand is close to you.

Kontraz
well, therein lies the answer to that fight... if he can 'use the force' (j/k) and is able to dodge it at the last nanosecond... then he can probably handle the pred (if he can find him, that is). If not, pred has this one won... but on hearing the deal with the sniper, i get the feeling flash probably has this handled, but it will be a close and quick battle.

Swanky-Tuna
He'd just have to follow the projectile back. Or let the pred fire again and watch the path of that.

CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
i think yoda could take a predator. he does have foresight, maybe he would know when to dodge a spear before it was shot. also his light saber could probally cut through the predators so called, "indestructable" weapons. he can also lift and throw things with the force and mess with his mind. yah. he probally just as, if not older than any predator, so he's got the experiance in the bag. sure, predator's shoulder cannon is powerful and can lock on, but yoda could just counter it with his lightning shit. 2 predators, and yoda's in for a good challenge.

CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
Forgot something. even if predator has his cloak on, yoda could sense him like luke did with the targetig driod, while wear a visor in A New Hope

Wynndar
Black Panther could kill a predator...it would be a good fight too...two awesome ass hunters

CRAZYJOEDAVOLA
true dat

Next Venom_girl
Venom (fire burns but he can recover, he went toe to toe with Ghost Rider), Ghostrider, Sabertooth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.