orcs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JamesW1186
Did anybody else notice how much the mordor orcs were way better fighters then saurmans urak-hai and moria orcs, they would have won if it was not for that army of the dead. What orcs do all of you think were the best fighters and most cool looking?

Exa
Best orcs ever - Moria ones smile theyre cool big grin
I hate Sarumans halforcs and uruks ... but the mordor ones are also cool ^^

Kitoky
Definately Moria-orcs.

azszhz
i loved the moria orcs but they were very cockroach like *shuters and remembers childhood infested home* bad memory

Smodden
moria orc and the snifvling tracker ones with the big noses and ears...big grin

Raventheonly
The Uruki Looked far more like the description, they are a crossbreed of men so the would look kinda weird compared to the rest. But the moria goblins and orc looked more like the traditional orc in my imagination so i would go with them as the best lookin.

Smodden
yes def...its the eyes i like....

Kitoky
I love this dude...

Aldaron
I thought they were Goblins in Moria and not Orcs, as for the best looking, Saruman's Urk-Hai(sp?) look more like what was said in the books.

Kitoky
Uruk-hai in the books are like a Balrog without wings....Heh...

Goblins infiltrated Moria but Orcs infested Moria.

mors823
I'm just wonder how Aragorn ect, knew that Uruk-Hai were call Uruk-Hai. They're brand new creature, yet there is no explaination for how people got to know what they were called.

Moria orcs look the coolest, but Uruk-Hai are better fighters.

shadowy_blue

Exa
@Shadowy lol ^^

YEY thats my absolutely fav orc yes yes when I saw him I first realized that orcs are cool...

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah! Everyone loves that Orc he's just so cool I agree! With his amazing eyes and everything yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.