Reverse Flash VS QuickSilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GRIMM THING
GO!

I understand ReverseFlash did not have the speed of the real FLASH?

http://www.matthewmckernan.com/flash/rogues/images/reverse.jpg

Draco69
Zoom wins. He was a step below the Flash so..

GRIMM THING

GRIMM THING
delete

kgkg
QuickSilver is not really fast his just a mutant with high speed.

superman is faster than him

quicksilver is fine the way he is why whould he need light speed.

that will make battle so unrealistic --- how can you see someone light speed.

Flash whould beat enimies before they know so what's the point of making silly battles

GRIMM THING
poor Quicksilver....he needs an UPgrade

TraXtaRCR3
Yes i agree quick silver needs to start eating his wheates or something cuz like i said on the sonic vs flash thread the man is untouchable. there is not one speedster either in the DC or Marvel universe who can touch him. cuz even superman whos all powerfull and speedy. if u look at any picture drawn of superman racing flash, Flash is always 1 step ahead and thats before using the speed force! cuz thats a whole nother level of speed!

TraXtaRCR3
but on the subject of Zoom yeah i dont know thei both fast but yeah ok i think i'll stick to Zoom!

The Flash
Quicksilver did get an upgrade. People say he has limitless speed, but that's bullcrap because the friction will toast Quicksilver if he even tries to go near Zoom's or Flash's speed.

GRIMM THING
can anyone post any shots of this please?

ScarletSpider
He's recieved one, but no one writes in continuity enough to acknowledge it. He's also been seen to have non-speed based, willing his chains to be broken while he was bound in a dungeon, etc.

Like someone commented above, if he went too much faster, the friction would start to get to him, even with his body attuned to high-speed forces.

However, a cool secondary mutation for him would be friction, inertia and velocity control. He could run, and then once he reached his top speed that way, create an anti-friction field around himself, and use his powers to renege his body's inertia and propel himself forward using control of ambient velocity to multiply the speed of his own mass or something like that. Comic book pseudo science.

I believe since his speed powers come from Kinetic manipulation, Northstar (and his sister Aurora originally, not sure if she still can because Langkowski messed with her powers awhile back) could attain 99% the speed of light. They may be better matches for Zoom.

GRIMM THING
very cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.