Review : Enternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krabs55
Wow....it was as good maybe better than I thought it would be. It does take a while to get use to bc you are unsure what is going on at first bc the ending is the begining and that kind of thing. I have loved Jim Carry for awhile now but this movie proved how amazing of an actor he truly is. There were some of this parts that i was on the edge of my seat bc it was intense ,sad, exicting, driving all at the same time. If you are the kind of a person that likes movies that make you think and are a little on the weird side then this is the movie for you ! I think everyone should see it over and over again. OH and Kate Winslet is great too.... she really makes the movie wonderful and I love her hair. I give this a 10/10!

claidisa_felton
what exactly is the plot?

Ahnold
Haven't seen it yet - but the trailer music is fab!

Krabs55
The plot is about this couple and they break up and so the gf erases her memory of him and he goes to try to get back together with her and she doesnt know who he is so then he earses her but while they are easering her from his memory he decides he doesnt want to forget her so he tries to escape it. Some side storys also happen but it is a great movie !

johnnys#1 fan
i really wanna see! Elijah Wood is in it right?

Krabs55
yea his part isnt that big though

Krabs55
it kinda is

Kaleanae
I saw the movie, is great, is funny, I love the music big grin

Krabs55
yea the music is great

FBfan777
so when does it/ did it come out?

Krabs55
it is out NOW!

BackFire
I just saw it today with my GF. It was outstanding. Just like all of Charlie Kaufmans other films, it was unique, intriguing and touching. The acting is top notch and is really a one of a kind film.

Krabs55
great !

Punker69
I must see it!

Fallen Jedi
i love this movie. seriously, it was really good. i wanna see it again. jim carry and kate winslet are great. and yeah, i love kate's hair. big grin cool

Cinemaddiction
Finally got to see it, and it's a total redemption for "Adaptation", IMO. Very, very clever.

Funny thing is Leonard Maltin said he had a hard time getting into the characters, but gave the dreadful "Taking Lives" a "HOT" vote.

Leonard Maltin, folks, is a jackass.

Krabs55
haha grand

Wolfie
This is a great movie.

rollnrocker
I saw this movie last night...thought it was brilliant.

Berlin
I really want to see the movie again!
Another thing, I just bought the soundtrack and I like it messed

Krabs55
Yea I really want the soundtrack..It has wonderful music on it.

<<Solo>>
I heard this movie kicked serious @$$ on the big screen But I don't have time to see it right now. So How was it?

Krabs55
read my review..it tells you everything... but in my own words this movie is so good you should find the time to see it

FrodozBabe
yea i wanna see it

Krabs55
Kaleanae I love your sig. Its grand !

hobbit_lover
i wanna see i hear its great plus ELIJAH WOOD! AHHH but other than that it looks great!

The Unknown
Actually, I'm pretty sure that the beginning and ending weren't the same. When they lose their memories of each other, things just repeat except Kirsten Dunst's character changes everything by telling them

burlyman
i wanna see this big grin

LindsIsTightK
This was quite possibly the best movie I have ever seen. I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Krabs55
Man I hope the DVD is good like they have awesome special features.

Stickle pop
yeh etrnal sunshine is the best movie i have seen in year's

hobington
I missed it at the theater===== Does anyone know what the dvd release date is?

Krabs55
look up the website that should tell you

COTTON MOUTH
I have not seen this film is it good.

Krabs55
YES!!!!

COTTON MOUTH
What is it about.

Krabs55
read the review

hollygolightly
Kaufman and Gondry. Absolutely amazing! This was the best movie I've seen so far this year! Oh and Elijah Wood is so funny in it. haha.

Cinemaddiction
For those of you that missed it in theatres, the DVD is out on 9/28.

SpaceMonkey
This was an absolutely awesome piece of moviemaking. Jim Carrey continues to surprise me, I expected to see him create another Truman, from The Truman Show(as I thought this was the extent of his dramatic repertoire), but he definitely made this character a very deep and disturbed man. Much props to him. The supporting cast, especially Kate Winslet and Mark Ruffalo, was very good in this movie and helped the story flow as well as it did once it got going about a quarter of the way through. The one thing it lacked was that one "WOW" moment that defimes a film. On a scale of 5 stars I give Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind 4/5.

theone0103
Incase you cared the song from the trailer is called "Mr. Blue Sky" by Electric Light Orchastra.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance smile

Samurai Guy
A really good, but kind of creepy movie. The thought of just erasing somebody from your memory is too much to fathom.

A very good job at casting. I was impressed with everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.