Story in smilies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Wiggles
wavey wasin_love with diva so he serenade her to win her in_love which worked so he and her went out for beer and after they did something naughty

now you try!

Mr Wiggles
*sigh* another thread where only i post, ok, fine

there was a war between blue_bandana and red_bandana so they had a boxing (fight, i couldnt find anything else) the blue_bandana came in with rifle and the red_bandana came in with gun_bandana eventually someone death and they both got their asses out of there until the next fight

Mr Wiggles
another one

it was jacks happybday and he wanted a horse for his birthday but his curlers said nono but smile didnt give up, he pray to angel for something to happen so he can get the horse. then something suddenly happened, his kisss died, and left him enough money for the horse

Gisele
I like this theard...ok

Michelle was a diva and Michael was a arabia from pakistan. One day they drunk and dance together. One day they argue because Mike winkiss her curlers..she then got furious and cut of his hair and gave him a homer hairstyle..

Londonboy7
S

Mr Wiggles
there was a dev on KMC that always used to post censored2 and shit until one day red_bandana came and gun_bandana, then the moderator banned his ass

Kharhmah
Kharhmah's happybday was getting nearer, and she wanted to see her favourite band, but she didn't have any group, so she decided to become a ghost2. She tried hang, giljotiini and blowup. And then she stepped out in front of a tomcat..... now she is an angel

Mr Wiggles
why didnt she just put a sheet over her head confused

Velcro_Boy
nerd

Kharhmah
Because she wanted to be a real ghost, not just pretend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.