Someone killed da easter bunny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Napalm
http://webpages.charter.net/dexerion/OwnedPics/2003723133737_rabit.jpg

ladygrim
yesterday i saw a man kill an easter chick sad to feed an owl he sed thats my job if i took it .. rip it apart so i wont be watching that ..

Mr Wiggles
seen it, not funny

Napalm
Yes it is funny

a1hsauce
i got detention once for telling a bunch of 3rd graders there was no easter bunny

Londonboy7
^really?

a1hsauce
ya, i had trash detail... i didnt mind, it was better than writing standards for 2 hours

ladygrim
blink thats mad

a1hsauce
i know, i apologized after though

Wolflet
easter bunny died when he was born confused

dark1365
How's that supposed to make sense?

Wolflet
its supposed to kill this thread no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Who would want to kill this thing?JM32800011 love

ladygrim
not me big grin

Jackie Malfoy
Me either!JM love

XIA
I'll it for ya! *bludgers bunny with a wiffle ball bat* BANG BANG BANG!!! no expression

Oops, still moving *BAM!!!* done big grin

lil bitchiness
cry omfg couldnt you summarised it for me, i dont wanna click the link!!!!!!!

SlipknoT
I feed those to one of my snakes evil face

XIA
lmao laughing

Alpha Centauri
Oh no, the Easter Bunny is dead!

Now we can't use a giant rabbit to represent the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ!!!

(Kinda shows you how ****ed up we are as a race doesn't it?)

-AC

lil bitchiness
The eggs represent rebirth and something new - rabbits are taken from pagan tradition and they represent fertility.

Makes sense...kinda.

The Tired Hiker
And the pastel colors represent that the easter bunny has an exceptional fashion sense! smile

Alpha Centauri
"The eggs represent rebirth and something new - rabbits are taken from pagan tradition and they represent fertility.

Makes sense...kinda."

Yeah I know what it's supposed to represent. Just think it's really...really dumb. To each their own I guess.

-AC

xLiNdS x 622x
haha i got suspended for tellin 2nd graders that the tooth fairy is really a 50 year old tubbalard man who steals teeth and has slaves sharpen them for him so he can slit santa clause's neck and put the blood in their stockings..and if they're lucky they just might get a lung......yea the lil kids told their parents who told the principal who told my parents who thought it was pretty funny

Corran
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Napalm
laughing out loud

Filth
Easter bunny is dead laughing i'm gonna tell small children he's dead now evil face

Corran
I'll kill the first person that tells my kids any such lie.

Korri
you cant kill the bunny i am the bunny eek!

Corran
There see, the Easter Bunny lives, in fact I think she is Elvis's pet bunny

Korri
i have 2 hours to make ****ing bunny ears!! scared

Corran
They must be so much harder to make that just the normal bunny ears - I guess you could use vibrators to get the ****ing effect.

The Tired Hiker
Everything was once a Pagan tradition when it comes to Christianity. Stuff was just changed up to smear the whole Pagan campaign. erm

Corran
Not everything, Easter was not.

psycix
da easter bunny? dead?

Filth
Yes the easter bunny is road kill, if hes lucky some hillbillys will find him and make a meal out of him if not he will just rot away.

BakaXero
animal cruelty...no expression

Filth
not relay he's dead already

BakaXero
dead cruelty...no expression

Filth
The dead dont feel anything

BakaXero
but you're torturing their souls!!!

Filth
There souls are already damed

xLiNdS x 622x
the easter bunny's soul cant be damned..

Corran
The Easter bunny's soul cannot be damned because it is one of my evil minions that helps me reap the souls of men, you'll be surprised what you can get a Lady to promise for chocolate.

Filth
He is i damed him evil face he was getting a bit to close to them children and offering them chocolate Jacko was arrested for the same thing..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.