Smoking forpay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vishavash
The industry owned or controlledby thetobaccoindustryhasnotyet taken responsibillity for influencinggenerations tosmoketobaccoproducts.Sublime and obvious messageswere sent to unsuspecting audiences.Only Rob riener makes a tax on the ciggarettes when theMovies should be included in the cancer is caused by smoking trials.Smoking is caused by watching movies.Why havn't the studios come forward with the evidence and contracts that put cigarettes in characters mouths.

KharmaDog
I say HUH? blink

Jackie Malfoy
ALot of people and tv shows smoke.But that does not mean that people should start smoking just because of that.That sounds pretty stupid to me.JMsmoke

Storm
The so called subliminal (?) and obvious messages are not affecting me.

furryman
I say space bar

Storm
I quickly did some research and according to studies, youngsters who watch movies in which actors smoke a lot are more likely to take up the habit than those exposed to less smoking on-screen. The investigators concluded that 52 percent of the youngsters in the study who smoked started entirely because of seeing movie stars smoke on screen.
Though other experts said they remain unconvinced.

furryman
Well I think that's obvious... if they aren't showing it in a bad light they will be curious to try it.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. I dont smoke and I've watched tons of cigarette filled flicks messed

furryman
If I never saw anyone smoke as a temporary solution to stress in the media, i wouldn't believe it was as of a suitable vice.

But then again I could pick up this belief from real people.

Linkalicious
I think you would be the other 48%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.