Sonic Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
Anyone played this great game? If you haven't, here's a quick runthrough:

You control 3 Sonic characters, who are in set teams. In each team, there is a character who is a master of speed, strenght and flight. As for the story, it revolves around Dr. Eggman, who is up to no good once more. In the game, you can control 4 teams, which are Team Sonic, Team Rose, Team Dark and Team Chaotix. Each of them has a different reason for hunting down Eggman. Here is a list:

Team Sonic
Sonic, Knuckles and Tails recieve a note from Eggman, daring them to stop his latest plan.

Team Rose
Rose wants to finds Sonic, Cream and Cheese are trying to find Choco Chao and Big The Cat is after Froggy. They suspect that Eggman has them.

Team Dark
Rouge breaks into Eggman's lab and finds Shadow and E123 Gamma. They team up to crush Eggman.

Team Chaotix
Espio, Charmy and Vector receive instructions from a mysterious voice. They're path leads them to Eggman.

This game is great. Everyone should play it.

Elektra_lover
I've beat it with all 4 teams but I can't get the Cahos emeralds.

eleveninches
It looks like a great game, but i only have a pc and a GBA, so I wont be able to play itsad

IBTonks
its a great game! i've only got a few levels left, but i haven't played it in a while, so will have to get back to it!

Lord Ryugen
Same here, why are the special stages so damm hard? mad

Lord Shadow Z
Well you've always said you wanted a challenge

SO DEAL WITH IT! stick out tongue

Elektra_lover
Expically the 3rd emrald mad

The Force
i only rented it, and it was pretty cool, especially the multiplayer

Lord Ryugen
There's a difference between a challenge and just plain infuriating guess what the special stages are.

Lord Ryugen
Yeah I got the fourth one first time but i'm always a couple of seconds away from the third and fifth emerald

JKozzy
Hm, why did my magazine give this game 2/5.. wtf I love this game. What were they smoking? messed

Lord Ryugen
I think they based the game against platformers like Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank, which is of course BS since Sonic plays completley different to them.

gambit88
i think it looks good but i havn't rented it yet so i dunno yet but comparing any game to jak2 and racgc is just dumb cuz they'll never be beaten until they're sequels

VengeanceGOD
I want this game really badly...it kicks ass.

JKozzy
Yeah, my friend rented it and I went over for a few hours... Gamecube is definetly the way to go for Sonic games... I heard it lagged a lot on PS2.

Elektra_lover
Same here I get soooooooo close!!!

Lord Ryugen
I never thought it would get this bad but does anyone have a cheat to get the emeralds? Please people I need help here

gls
yea i'm desperate now too, i NEED those emeralds.. i want to see the true ending!

Elektra_lover
me too sad

darkmaster
I have played this game before,but I so far have beaten the whole game with a four heros and need one more chaos emerald! laughing

Lord Ryugen
Well I've looked everywhere but no luck. There's no cheats for heroes no

Elektra_lover
sad

Lord Ryugen
I'm screwedcrybaby I can't get the emeralds.bawling

BakaXero
big grin

Lord Ryugen
Nice! big grin

Elektra_lover
Kool pic

Colabee
I just received Sonis heroes in the post today. Hd a quick go this morning but finding the actions a tad diffilcult. Early days yet though.

Lord Ryugen
Don't worry it'll become second nature really fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.