The dumbest person you have ever met

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
The dumbest person i have ever met was this kid in my 5th grade class named chris he got all F's on his report card

steely balls
the dumbest kid i ever met s this bulgarian kid in my high school, hes so freakin stupid

Sir Bob III
my dad

leatherface12
This dude that walked around saying that he could beat everyone in the whole school up. So one day he was talking smack about this black dude and then the black guy heard him and walked up to him and said are you talking about me. And the guy who thought he was all bad got so scared he started shaking. So then the black guy pushed him down and what did the guy that thought he was all that do? He did nothing. He just started crying. What a dumbass to walk around saying that your all bad and then you get shown in front of the whole school that you aint nothing.

el_barto
damn that beats the hell outa my story big grin

Sir Bob III
one day my dad was born

Crash Overload
'Saying your dad is stupid is pretty dumb, its like saying "My Dad is sooo stupid, he ended up giving birth to me"

Mr Parker
This guy I know who actually thinks there are no different laws for politicians than U.S. citizens. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jacksparrow22
this woman who when she found out my name is virginia, she said "oh! i have cousins that live in virginia! do you know them?" what the hell! just cause my name is virginia i will know someone that lives there? she was totally serious toomessed

eleveninches
Probably my older sister. she is really funny.

Sesy Allerdyce
my classmate... omg!!! he is soooo dumb, dumber than everybody laughing he is 16 and he doesn't know what the sex...

leatherface12
I also have a classmate that walks around making fun of everybodys voice but his voice sounds like a damn gorilla on crack.

Sesy Allerdyce
laughing

my classmates always CRYING. omg... so annoying sometimes... i just kicked him then he started yelling and crying... roll eyes (sarcastic)

N.Tonks
This girl in my science class....I convinced her that skittles were made of animals (shes a vegetarian) so that she would give me her bag of skittles evil face

leatherface12
Theres this one dude that cryed because a girl slaped him with barley any force. laughing What a friggin whiner.

BadBabe
lol

JKozzy
*test post*

§pearhead
yay, koz, we can post again! happy

total metalhead
my brother.

he makes Dolph Lundgren look like Stephen Hawking no expression

SweetNsouR
this girl name kelsey murphey. we were in spanish class and we talked about camera cell phones and how great it is that u can see pics through it. out of no where she says... "what about the camera phones they made for blind people, they can make them see" ???? everyone was like what???? the teacher said " a camera fone that can make ppl see, what an invention". ne way we never did figure out wat the f*ck she was talking about.

SlipknoT
Dad's give birth huh

iluvpippin
theres this grl at my school who goes 'my fav song is stand down!' (sings ludacris stand up) thats only 1 example, but i got anotha sotry from sum1 whos not so dumb but has her moments!
this new grl at our skool goes to my best friend
'do u know if the red cat bus comes here?' an my b/f goes 'no but i think the silver one does!' well i guess you have to know them!

punkyhermy
well the dumbest person i know would have to be my ex-so called best friend,who'd whine and lie all day long!once proven wrong the ONLY,i repeat the ONLY retort she'd have would be "whatever"
i swear it'd get on my nerves!!!!!
"u are cheating!" her "whatever"
"no that wasn't how it goes" her "whatever"
she'd call her mommy to solve her fights....
okay that's enough....i feel really guilty!!!!!!!
and she'd NEVER admit she was wrong!!!!!!!!once alll my other friends ganged up against me All because of her!!!!!

Im_Fuzzy
i wouldnt realy call that stupid

iluvpippin
well its prob stupid if u know her wink

BLACKANGEL
theres this boy in my math class...he cheated on a test and fail.

iluvpippin
lol! but dont say that coz i do that embarrasment

BLACKANGEL
r u serious how can yall cheat on a test and fail...unless u got caught but he didnt get caught.

iluvpippin
i dunno, i didnt cheat the whole test, i cheated half (it was science, i suck at it!) and im that bad! um, inscience tha otha day, we had to disect a heart, but i got upset so i got to go to yco and eat choccies!

BLACKANGEL
o...k

iluvpippin
embarrasment

BLACKANGEL
its alright

Freddy_vs_Jason
My math teacher last year hated me, i cheated off my twin brother whos in my class, some mix up (hes really smart) i copyed most of his answers right and the ones he got write that i had copyed exactly he marked mine wrong, he couldnt have seen me cheating coz he wasnt in the room at the time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.