Electro-Superman vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Linkalicious
Superman can beat Hulk without any "electro-superman"

Alpha Centauri
....but that's what the thread title says.

Hulk can also (In my opinion and based on the co-written crossover, not fan voted one) come out on top of Superman.

I'm not well versed on Electro-Superman however. So I can't comment.

-AC

Draco69
I'm referring to the old blue and white energy Superman

Draco69
This guy:

Basically Superman has complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum. He can turn intangible and absorb the kinetic energy from blows or bullets. And he can teleport anywhere he pleases.

Never
Superman Blue = energy based Superman (could not be solar-based after Sun Eater destroyed the sun).

Superman Red = hotheaded version of Superman Blue.

K3VIL
He was uber powerful.Against the Millenium Giants he absorb all the energy of Metropolis and become a huge energy giant, with that level of strenght, he would murder Hulk before the green goliath even notice him.He was able to use various kind of energy, geomagnetic, electric, concussive force, etc.He absorb the energy of various nuclear missiles and that of a nuclear energy powered aircraft ship.He can just absorb gamma radiation from Hulk and kill him when he revert to human form.

Never
He wasn't "uber powerful."

Lex Luthor turned him into a simple radio wave and sent him out towards Pluto.

Alpha Centauri
I know who he is and what he looks like.

Just never been a Supes fan so not completely aware of the in's and out's.

-AC

Draco69
That was Doctor Light. And Superman was just starting out with his new powers.

Never
Lex Luthor's minions. The Injustice Gang. Not literally Lex Luthor. Should have specified.

And he still was not "uber powerful."

Draco69
Depends on your definition of "uber powerful".

Powerful enough to give the Moon its own magnetic poles.

Powerful enough to wrestle an Angel of God.

Powerful enough to destroy the Millenial Giants.

He's pretty powerful to me.

Never
The moon is not a satellite of earth for no reason. It's small.

Zauriel battled Asmodel, the Bull Host.

Neither the Blue or Red could "destroy" the Mill. Giants in that crossover. Perhaps they did later in the story arc -- feel free to refresh my memory.

Btw, Specter is "uber powerful."

What's he going to do to Hulk? Shock him, I presume...?

Draco69
It required an ENORMOUS amount of energy to give the moon its own magnetic poles. Especially against the will of Neron.

In Heaven. Where he was much more powerful. With the help of MM no less.

Your memory is dusty. Like someone said earlier, he absorbed all the power of Metropolis city to destroy the Millenial Giants.

Oh, I don't know. Absorb every last drop of gamma radiation in the Hulk's body, give the Hulk a stroke, absorb the kinetic energy from his blows to unleash a phenomenal blast, shut down his brain activity...

The list goes on..

Alpha Centauri
"give the Hulk a stroke"

The liklihood of this?

-AC

Draco69
By blocking the bloodflow to his brain. Like Magneto does.

Victor Von Doom
Wonder why mainstream DC doesn't become more original rather than conitnually scraping the Superman barrel.

Alpha Centauri
Exactly.

"So and so Vs Superman"

"Which Superman?"

Shouldn't get to the point of "Which Superman?".

-AC

Draco69
*shrugs*

Draco69
????

The Electro-Superman. There's a picture of him up above.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah...definately gonna have to start bringingchalkboard and books to this forum.

Note the post above the post in which I said that.

Sigh...

-AC

Never
I am referencing the JLA run written by Grant Morrison. Neron was not involved. He reversed its magnetic poles, "repelling" it from away from earth, iirc.

No. On Earth. Asmodel brought the chariot into earth space. JLA run written by Grant Morrison. Issue #7 entitled "Heaven ON Earth."

Admittedly.

My response in THAT instance was sarcastic.

shadow177a17
Well here is a accurate portrail of energy supermans powers on this website. http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=comics-new_supes. The fight would be hard for Hulk for the Solid Energy Field makes it able for Electro-Superman be able to make physical contact. If he didnt have that Solid Energy Field around Electro-Superman Hulk could not throw an object at him or punch him. By the way which hulk are we talking about here that is being used in this thread's fight?

shadow177a17
http://www.supermanhomepage.com/comics/comics.php?topic=comics-new_supes That is the website i got my information on Electro-Supperman since the link above doesnt work.

gladiator69
hulk couldn't take on both superman and electro together one at a time he has a chance. i know most of you would go for superman cause hes the #1 guy and all that. but the hulk fights the angrier and stronger he gets.

Draco69
Which is useless against Hulk. ANYTHING the Hulk does would be absorbed and phased through.

yahman
I don't think the moon has a magnetic pole ?

Any way can't superman play the 'Silver Surfer' card on Superman, E.G. Gamma Radiation is apart of the E.M. Spectrum ?????????

I think Superman could have been a real bad ass, i he was kind of what i was suspecting from Sentry.

Draco69
Originally posted by yahman
I don't think the moon has a magnetic pole ?

Any way can't superman play the 'Silver Surfer' card on Superman, E.G. Gamma Radiation is apart of the E.M. Spectrum ?????????

I think Superman could have been a real bad ass, i he was kind of what i was suspecting from Sentry.

Superman GAVE the moon magnetic poles.

Superman can just absorb the Gamma Radiation. But that would soooo cheap.

shadow177a17
The Solid energy field makes him able to touch things without his hand going through it. That is why i have said that the punches the hulk tries to throw in Electro-Superman's direction wouldn't work. For all he has to do is drop his Solid energy field and let the Punch go through it. like I said it isn't really a fair fight for the Hulk. If you want to read the powers of Electro-Superman for yourself just clink on the link I provided in my earlier postings.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Never
I am referencing the JLA run written by Grant Morrison. Neron was not involved. He reversed its magnetic poles, "repelling" it from away from earth, iirc.

No. On Earth. Asmodel brought the chariot into earth space. JLA run written by Grant Morrison. Issue #7 entitled "Heaven ON Earth."

Admittedly.

My response in THAT instance was sarcastic.

Nerons magic and those 2 demons (can't remember their names) are what was pulling earth torwards the moon.

yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
Superman GAVE the moon magnetic poles.

Superman can just absorb the Gamma Radiation. But that would soooo cheap.

How the hell did he give it Magnetic poles ???????? What is the moon made out of, apart from cheese. smile

Draco69
*shrugs*

Fanboy
Originally posted by gladiator69
hulk couldn't take on both superman and electro together one at a time he has a chance. i know most of you would go for superman cause hes the #1 guy and all that. but the hulk fights the angrier and stronger he gets.

Dude why do you post here when you thought Spider-Man should have one against Superboy Spider-Man who could not even harm Superman with a punch or Superboy due to his Telekenetic shield.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.