Dumbest video game charactor EVER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
who do you think is the dumbest video game charactor? explain

eleveninches
The bad guys from 'Conkers bad fur day'
( especially the panther king and the mad scientist)
The guards in the game are also very thick as well (mistaking a squirrell for an elephant)

VENOMfan
that fat viking chick from clay fighters there was no excuse for that. Fat elvis tho he was a badass.....

Aldaron
Giant Frogs and swordmen- Crash Bandicoot Warped(I still have it and run it on PS2, still a great game).

Smiling_Sadly
the guy from ff12, "Vaan" i think it is, i dont no but he looks gay to me! seriously!

Lord Shadow Z
Squall and Tidus from their respective final fantasy games. They are definately the most pathetic game characters i've seen.

sith_darth_jay
watch it!!!!!

squall is not pathetic at all, he is just...mizundertood big grin

Darth Jello
some of the characters from the mid 90's who were created soley so every company could have a mascot. Dynamite Heady and that Acclaim vampire bat were two of those.

Lord Ryugen
Thats right Squall's not pathetic but Tidus is, him and most of his crap crew. Auron and Kihmari raise the standard to just below crap

IBTonks
i prefer Squall to Tidus, but still love em both!!!!!!!!!!!

SaTsuJiN
I prefer tidus, he gave all the other characters the hope that was needed to defeat sin stick out tongue

as for the dumbest character... I'd have to say all the new crap like :
voodoo vince
jak and daxter
wratchet and clank

all the stupid "I try too hard to be goofy and crazy" characters are a waste of time

WindDancer
All the characters from "Stake: Fortune Fighters"

VengeanceGOD
Friggin' Cloud.

el_barto
Will you people just lay off cloud and the charactors from FF7 i dont want this to be closed because of some one coming in here and picking a fight

VengeanceGOD
But FF7 sucks. Fine, I'll pick a different character.

SEPHIROTH. smile

Darth Jello
Wizpig from the awful diddy kong racing. Boss Clown for Wario land 3.

VilleValo462
i hate that damn Grunt on Halo who talks about the Food Nipple ! mad

el_barto
lol

Red Superfly
I hated Wizpig too, I HATED him! But that's a sign of a good baddie so I don't know.

I actually think Lara Croft is the dumbest video game character, literally. She was actually DESIGNED as a sex symbol, can't get much dumber than that. The games suck too.

I'd also have to count all of the characters in the Sonic games except Sonic. Especially that Rouge The Bat......urgh.........

Jar Jar Binks also counts, I've seen him stinking up games too.

Oh, actually, I'd have to say the worst is Farah from The Prince Of Persia. Utterly useless woman. She misses enemies and shoots YOU, she DIES A LOT, she WON'T MOVE out of the way of the giant Ogres axe about to split her cranium, yet she will RUN FROM YOU, she has to be saved numerous times, all she can do is get through small holes and cracks in walls, that's it! She complains and moans, and she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. Not only that, but you'd think her polygons would be arranged so she made up for her insescent whinging with some eye candy, but NO! She is Mrs. Pyramid Booty. Completely loathesome creature.

FlappingMangera
The huge bald guy from double dragon, i think his name was bobo. I know this is going way back in the day, but this has irked me for a long time. I hated that guy, terrible video game bad guy. I think he had a wig.

Xed
Pikachu! From ssbm. I mean for gods sake he's an electric rat. and any other pokemon for that matter (nintendo are pushing it).

Maelstrum
Most definately Tidus....He needs to get some pants...actual pants....the only good part of FFX was the part at the end when Tidus disapears and finally ridded Spira of himself.....it was personnaly ful filling

Lord Ryugen
Tidus, Rikku and Wakka deserve to burn forever in the firey brimstone pit of Hades for their rank stupidity, annoying upbeat attitude and annoying accents, It's a damm shame only Tidus and Auron dissapeared forever.

Lionheart
Always gotta hate on teh ff characters well i guess thats life but in all respect the dumbest character of all time was boogerman off the snes title. or earthworm Jim

Maelstrum
you are absolutely right!

Lord Ryugen
I think it's pretty well established that Tidus is the worlds single most anooying and dumb character to ever be excreated onto PS2

Lionheart
Man you really hate Tidus huh well i do have to admit he looks too much like a girl in teh game they could have at least made teh dude look like a dude and not like a woman.

Lord Ryugen
You have no idea how mutch I despise that little scum sucker Lionheart. FFX single handedly destroyed the brilliance that marked he Final Fantasy series with it's linearity, easy boss fights, sphere grid system and it's emphasis on sub games rather than the main bulk. But not only that it spat in the face of every other FF game by introducing these twenty first century hero-lite characters. Even IX did a better job than X.

Raventheonly
Worse character.... Rascal from PS1

Lord Ryugen
Who's Rascal?

Lionheart
You know the gay little stupid looking racoon

Lionheart
I think the dumbest was wario that was a cheap ripoff.

DracotheDragon
Sephiroth. Period.

el_barto
JESUS im talking about STUPIDITY! like dumb!

Raventheonly
Rascal was a character who used a buble gun to fight enemies and had shades and a gay shirt at all times... lol it had a cammercial like 5 years ago

Maelstrum
I remember that game!...i rented it....it was hard.....but tidus was worst....we all remember the scene with Yuna when they are trying to laugh at the end of Luca, right?

Raventheonly
One cannot forget it..... but never heard of Tidus... probably a good thing

speiderman
Chun-Li from Street Fighter 2.

Lionheart
piros from dot hack was gay that was one of the dumbest characters i ever saw.

Linkalicious
Dumbest character was Dekar from Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals. He was strong, funny, and kick ass...but a complete moron none the less.

Lionheart
na most people like tidus in the game but he just does not stack up to the attitudes of squall or cloud.

Rogue Jedi
pac man.

supafraud
i think Link from Zelda sucks pretty bad.

Maelstrum
how?!? link was one of the best characters in a game! especially after he grows up in Ocarina of Time

whitedragon
link rulez!

the rabbit from vib ribbon had to be rubbish because it was just a chalk rabbit, how stupid! the game developers had to be stoned when creating that game. bunny bunny bunny this rabbit is gash!

The Force
the yukes from FF: Crystal Chronicles

and raditz

greyboy
Link is the man, and it pains me to hear anyone else say otherwise....you kno that aint true. anyway...id have to say the dumbest video game character ever was yoshi....that damn thing annoyed the crap out of me. if he wasnt able to eat shells he would've been completely useless......merely a human shield...

Kaleanae
the monocycle in uniracers - game for SNES

moni_v
I think the character - or at least the voice - I can't stand the most in any video game is the guy that says, "Fee-ble, hahaha." in MKDA - man, when I was working my way thru Konquest mode, I wanted just one round, just one, in the ring with that dude.

OK, so what if it was only 'cuz whenever you hear that "fee-ble", you know you didn't get it right......haha.. mmm, hehe....ahem.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen
Pikachu
Bubsy

FlappingMangera
Woah, street fighter 2 was class, great characters imho

Yassin
Final Fantasy X-2: the brother of Riki...(you know the bald guy...i am a FF FAN!! but i only played X-2 once...and i'm trying to forget it,Shame on Square!!)

§pearhead
ANY Pokemon character no expression

Arachnoidfreak
I'm going with Parrapa the Rappa

bardock
master chef(oh i mean chief).

'Vegeta'
Well I think the dumbest are MC, or Squall from final Fantisey 947 or however many of those dumb games they made i bout 8 and it was just so fricking Gay!! MC is gay as well he is a fagbot ( gay robot)

bardock
but the best charecters are tommy vercetti and solid snake.

BlackHatDefect
Valdo from Soul Callibur 2.He walks like a gay stripper(no offence to gay strippers,i myself am here and queer so its nothing againt anyone LMAO!)

shagmobile
LINK?!? he cant suck a person who sucks is tim allen from the tool time game

Arachnoidfreak
that little bar that you move from pong sucks...yea, that.

bardock
or sam fisher because he is wussy. i am pretty sure i could kick his ass.

bardock
and anoyone from ff suck screw sepriroth.

brewcrew1982
kirby... he just looks retarted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.