The Thing & Colossus vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
So I think from reading related threads that the consensus is that extreme powerhouses like Superman (albeit Doomsday has killed him), Juggernaut and Hulk could defeat Doomsday. What if 2 minor power guys like The Thing and Colossus tried to take down Doomsday?

Victor Von Doom
Doomsday would annihilate them.

Scoobless
yup, it'd be doomsday walking away from gravel boy and scrap metal man

Hegemon875
lol agreed

manjaro
put it this way. during that doomsday massacre b4 supes showed up booster gold was there(whos suit makes him a power house in his own right in terms of strentgh) bloodwynd(though it was j,onn in disguise but the regular bloodwynd does have speed strentgh and invulnerabilty) and of course Maxima who is a MORE murderous Wonder Woman and he still wiped the floor with them without breaking a sweat

spetznaz
Doomsday has evolved beyond opponents who only have strength going for them. The Thing and Colossus are powerhouses, but Doomsday has already been killed once by brute force and is now immune to mere strength and blows. He is beyond anything the Thing and Colossus can throw at him, and he is by FAR faster than either.

Ketchuptome
Thing and Colussus do not stand a chance.Adding FF and Xmen would merely add a couple of minutes to the fight

Kento
That's where your wrong...Doomsday can always be "killed" by somebody who is stronger in shear strength. Just Thing or Colossus don't have that kinda power.

David Duchovony
No he can't die the same way twice.

Kento
Then how did Supes beat him the second time when Doomsday was Jokerized?

Kento
And I say second time cause he never really won in Hunter/Prey or Doomsday Wars.

demigawd
True. Doomsday can die the same way twice in the sense that he can be beaten to death by Superman, come back and be beaten to death by Mangog, come back and be beaten to death by, I dunno, Mangog with the power gem. He just evolves powerful enough so that the same amount of power and force applied to defeat him becomes insufficient the second time.

Kento
Like I say. The only thing that can hurt or kill him twice is Power. Anything else would be useless a second time.

Tron
Now this is just wrong. How could you send these two fan favorites to the slaughter like this?

jinzin
cause it's funny.

GRIMM THING
Why I oughta.........

jinzin
lol

azndrgn
So what other minor powerhouse do you think could help The Thing and Colossus against Doomsday? Remember...MINOR! So no Superman, Hulk, Juggernaut, Thanos, Thor, Apocs, Darkseid, etc. I suppose you could add Wonder Man, but he still really wouldn't do anything. He's basically a really cheap knockoff of Supes, but w/out the heat vision, not as strong and not as fast.

GRIMM THING
well I'd add someone with great teleportation skills that can continue to remove him as a threat to earth - each time he returns pop him back a million light years away OR to another dimension.

what about Reed sending him to the negative zone evil face

GRIMM THING
wait - disregard last post Dr. Strange can find him a cozy home smile

pr1983
calling them minor is a bit insulting imo...

both are in higher classes... colossus is class 100, thing is not far behind...

LordFear
THOSE TWO don't stand a chance in hell. Doomsday is underrated. This is a being that shouldn't have been killed by Supes/ He is too much of a behemoth

jinzin
seriously, for all those people saying that hulk and juggs can take him.....they can't doomsday beat two versions of the JLA and did it with relative ease both times. there's no comparison.

pr1983
i never claimed that doomsday wouldnt wipe the floor with them, but i think its a bit ridiculous to make such a one sided thread...

azndrgn
That's why I asked who could help Thing & Colossus out? Meaning someone where not one can take Doomsday but you'd need multiple strong guys to beat him.

LordFear
well let's ask ourselves realistically who could take on Doomsday.
what say you???

pr1983
you'd need a veritable army of heroes, not all strong guys, you need versatility...

azndrgn
If I eat my spinach

LordFear
I agree. Versatility so that he couldn't adapt to various barrages of attack

Victor Von Doom
This is correct.

People BADLY misunderstand that element of Doomsday. If you think about it it's ridiculous. Where do you draw the line with that kind of random attribute?

He died by a punch, so he now can't die by another punch.

'What if it's really hard?'

Nope.

'A kick?'

That'll do it.

LordFear
well it's like Nimrod in MU. he can't be killed by conventional

kgkg
Doomsday is too much for them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.