Please Help Logan!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darinda
my freind Logan Seifert is VERY VERY VERY sick. please take some time to read his story, and check out his site.
http://www.loganseifert.com/pages/1/index.htm
if there is any way you can help please do.I for one have tried to contact oprah, to see if she can donate to his operation

SlipknoT
I could go for some pizza right about now...

Darinda
how rude!i'm talking about my friend who could DIE before his 16 birthday you talk about f*cking pizza.

SlipknoT
that sucks about your friend

Darinda
i think it is clear that no one realy cares sbout an innocent kid who is gonna DIE!

Jokess
That's sad. I'm sorry I can't help, I'll pray for him though.

SlipknoT
No, you just made this thread at a slow time on KMC

Darinda
i know how you could all help. e-mail orpah. at her web site that is what i'm doing. maybe she could help. i know we can't all donate, but still try to help out.

Darinda
sad

Storm
You should have posted this in the GDF.

Darinda
GDF?

a1hsauce
general discussion forum, Dari

Darinda
oh embarrasment
sorry, it's just there are more ppl in here ,and it IS off topic.

Storm
Hence SlipknoT' s replies.

shellie
just ask a mod to move it

Darinda
i guess, but there are more ppl here, and i just want ppl to notice it, and try to help, what ever it is they can do. I don't want him to die.

shellie
you are very sweet and caring Dari but its not in your hands...you have done a great thing by bringing this to others attention now just be there for your freind and pray for the best .

Spooony
It sucks about logan and if i had some money to spare i would, RESPECT to you for making such a caring thread...

Darinda
prying does squat.the operation is what will save his life. i gave up on prying for any thing that day he had a light stroke.thanks shellie for trying to comfort me,realy thanks, but i'm NOT gonna move the thread. it is off topic, it is NOt a disscution, it is informitive, and if there is fricken "spin the bottle""the worlds largest gummie bear" threads, i 'm PRETTY sure that this is ok.

a1hsauce
dari, youd be surprised at the power of prayer

Darinda
sad doen't work. it is all in the mind.you think it is working, but it doesn't.it is the human body that works to stay safe, not prying, or all least that is how i think of it.

shellie
fine be that way if you choose but expect this to get off topic as it is in the OTF...and as for as Logan goes...he will be in my prayers.

a1hsauce
u should start thinkin differently then

Storm
The Off-Topic Forum means than anyone can change the subject of your thread from their first post which does not happen in the GDF.

Darinda
i don't care if they change the topic, just as long as they know what is gonging on in the thread they go into, saving logan's life. that's all i care about,not staying on topic.

Storm
Most of the people here probably won' t care.

Darinda
it is still wortha try.you were intreged by it.so maby others will be too.

shellie
and there are those who dont even read the first post to begin with, especially in the OTF...they just click "go to last post" or whatever and start talking bout whatever is going on in the thread at that time

sexy*fairy
hey guys, talkin' about amanda's freind logan hmm?she's realy upset about it. she's trying to get oprah to do a show on him you know.

Spooony
Bloody hell. be a little more apreciative, sorry to say this but logan is one perspm, htere is hundreds of people a day who die from disoders/diseases, you should feel proud that you are trying to help him, but insulting peoples faith will not help the subject

shellie
yes, she told us, where did manda happen to run off to ?

sexy*fairy
amanda did not mean to disrespect any ones faith, but she has not had very good experences with prying, and things coming true. i don't know where she went to tell ya the truth, because i'm at home.

Spooony
yeah i can understand that, im not religious myself

sexy*fairy
me neither. i have one but i don't base my life completly on it. dari/amanda is a very sensitive girl, and i t shows when she is passionite about it.

Spooony
yeah i can tell that by this thread,

sexy*fairy
i called her, and she said she was gonna go to logan's house, but he is in the hospital, so yah.

shellie
you and manda seem really close

a1hsauce
sexy ur her guidance counsellor right

Darinda
hey guys.

Ronny
Cancer sucks sad i know.. but really there is nothing i can do about it...

Fearnix
innocent people die all the time confused
why should i shed a tear for someone i dont know and will never know?

sorry if i sound heartless

dave123
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all erm

Fearnix
well if thats the case you should not have just said that to me : /

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.