Superman Blue vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superherovandal
who's going to win this one. I mean the Supes that is blue. When the sun was eaten by the sun eater. And I mean present Thor. I personally feel that Supes has a pretty good chance. Happy Dance

Superherovandal
c'mon no takers?

Kento
Thor probably could take it...I'm not quite sure but I always thought Blue, and Red are the weakest versions of Supes.

Superherovandal
they have complete control of the electromagnetic spectrum so they can absorb the kinetic energy of Thor's punchs and stuff and any other energy as well. Plus he can move at light speed. He can become intangible and he can teleport. I also think he still has most of his normal powers as well. So he could prolly defeat Thor.

eleveninches
no
thor doesnt have complete control of the EM spectrum. Nor does sup blue

Hegemon875
Supes blue has no more invulnerability so I think Thor would win.

long pig
same way thor wins with normal sup....magic...

Draco69
To be honest, Superman Blue has a shot at winning. With his complete control over the electromagnetic spectrum and his ability to turn intangible, Thor may lose.

And Superman can absorb any type of energy. Including magic. He absorbed Felix Faust's magical energy blasts as well as Modru's.

stormfront13
well when draco puts it that way the blue wins

Napalm
Thor is a GOD superman can't defeat a god

Scoobless
superblueman couldn't have better energy absorbtion powers than thor as they were given to him by odin, i go with thor

Never
And Mjolnir can absorb any form of energy.

Hegemon875
In the Comic world being a God doesnt mean that youre omnipotent and unbeatable, so to say that just because Thor is a god he would win is not any kind of arguement.

Superherovandal
yeah and what is Mjolnir going to do when Supes becomes intangible

Never
I don't think I understand.

In an "energy state," Superman is much easier to defeat.

Mjolnir can detect, absorb, and channel ANY energy source.

Mjolnir can also create a "nullifying vortex," disconnecting anyone/anything from their energy source. Thor used Mjolnir in this manner when he disconnected Juggernaut from the Gem.

I mean...Supes is pure energy. Mjolnir simply absorbs him. Rather simplistic yes, but that's what Mjolnir can do.

azndrgn
Hey people. Go see the "Michael Myers vs Jason vs Freddy: a lil surprise" thread! Trust me, it'll be worth it!

Superherovandal
but what if he's immaterial so everything goes through him? plus he can absorb magic as well.

Superherovandal
how can he be affected when hes intangible

kgkg
ask ODin lol

i give this to thor , the question is not what thor will do to sups

the real question is what can sups to do thor?

Never
Light is intangible.

He can still absorb it.

Make sense?

Superherovandal
Is light intangible? Can anyone tell me.

Never
Can you TOUCH it? Hold it, shape it?

Can you hold electricity?

Intangible.

Superherovandal
LIght is not intangible.
intangible-Incapable of being perceived by the senses, Incapable of being realized or defined,Incorporeal. Something intangible, especially an asset that cannot be perceived by the senses.
Light can be perceived by the senses. It isn't incorporeal
When he's intangible Supes cannot be seen or felt. He kind of like a ghost. Beside say that thor sends a magic blast. Supes absorbs it he repeats until he has enough energy and reflects it with the power of all of the blasts combined.

Never
Ummmm

Intangible
Function: adjective
1 a : incapable of being felt by touch <------------------------

Yes, light is intangible.

Superherovandal
ok fine then but he doesn't need to become immaterial to beat Thor. He can absorb the the magic blast that Thor sends and reflect them.

Never
Ok, Mjolnir also can simply absorb Superman's energy. Thor really does not need any offense. Simply defense.

The hammer can absorb AND nullify ANY form of energy.

That's what he COULD do.

LordFear
Thor is getting this one. I don't see Supes beating him. The guy doesn't have powers of a god but literally is one unlike Supes. Mjolnir by itself will destroy Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.