is randy harrison really gay in real life?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

you-know-who
my stepfather and i have been having an arguement all night about this topic, he says that he is only pretending to be gay to get attention from the media and avoid the attention of interested ladies. but i say that he really is gay... i mean he says that hes goy so it must be true... right? i just want to see what everyone has to say about this subject because i find it to be a very interesting debate...

SlipknoT
Who cares! eek!

KidRock
Who is Randy Harrison?

you-know-who
he is off of the show Queer as folk, and a few movies.. but hes most famous for his role in QAF...

Adam_PoE
Are you serious? Randy Harrison is indeed gay in real life.

FeceMan
*Yawn.* Does it matter? I have no idea who he is, nor do I care about his sexual preferences. I am posting in this thread only because I am extremely stressed right now and using the computer relieves this stress.

Tex
He's totally gay! zorro

Capt_Fantastic
I didn't know who he was before I ran across this topic. So, I looked him up on google. As soon as I saw his picture, I knew who everyone was talking about. He is gay. You can tell, beyond the fact that he plays a gay man on tv. He is also needlessly attractive...cheers to him.

your stepfather has issues.

Clovie
aparently it is not working, coz i hgave no idea hwo the person is messed

Jackie Malfoy
Why would you want to know that?JM confused

botankus
This should get dumped in the Movie Stars and Celebrities forum so people that actually care can comment.

A4E
yes he is, reporting. (it should b in the celebrities forum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.