ironman/batman vs dr.doom/apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
each team has 24 hours prep time

kgkg
dr.doom/apocalypse wins

demigawd
Ironman/Batman wins, because....aw hell, now I'm just voting against Doom.

Alpha Centauri
I knew it would kick in.

Happened with IRTMU, happened with Lady, happened with SBO.

Despite Iron-Man and Batman not winning this, you vote coz you dislike Doom.

I expected more of an alleged comic "fan".

-AC

mr.smiley
doom and apocalypse definitely have a advantage but you cant count out bats and shell hell.
with stark working together with wayne 24 hours prior to the fight,they could come up with something

theflyxx
Gotta go with Doom and Apocalypse on this one.

Zenith
Sorry Guys but with guys like this prep time sort of cancels each other out, as they are all smart dudes. And in terms of winning I think Apocalyspe would beat all three.

Alpha Centauri
Even though he got punked by the X-Men?

If anything he's a dead weight for Doom. Working at the top of their games, Doom/Apoc win though.

-AC

DarkDethbringer
doom and apocolypse would spend 24 hours fine tuning a double style then would fine tune there armor

azndrgn
Doom & Apocs definitely pull the victory here. Not bashin' on Batman, but in my opinion he couldn't take Doom 1-on-1 and ESPECIALLY not Apocs. The only way for the heroes to win would be if Stark had a cranked out suit.

demigawd
stick out tongue

I was kidding, geeze. All the pro-Doom love practically screams for a contrarian view just to get out of groupthink and arguments like, "He's DOOM".

Ironmanpower
Better like Iron man and batman but Apoc and Doom will win this one.

LordFear
yeah I mean l loved IM/BATS my two fav characters in comic book history. but against the likes of Doom and co PLEASE

Ironmanpower
But its an unequal thread here. Its like if the thread was WM and Doom vs. Apoc and IM. You know what i mean, any body who are with Apoc will start with an advantage.

Ironmanpower
Replace WM for Batman sorry... I was a bit distract stick out tongue

LordFear
now IM/Bats VS DOOM/WM. now what an interesting battle that would be

Ironmanpower
Yeah that would be an interesting one. With prep time or not ?

LordFear
WELL let' do both
What do u think with and without?
I say with prep time--- IM/Bats
Without----WM/Doom
Rhodey is not a tactician he is just a field operative moreso. He doesn't specialize in laying out plans and such he is just an actionJackson kinda dude. But IM/BATS team u have two tacticians working full time around the clock. + Stark knows the WM armor very well.

Ironmanpower
Iron man and Batman lose without prep only because Batman is nothing without prep time. Iron man could win WM and Doom on 1 vs 1 fight.

Lord S
What a slaughter...Apocalypse by himself can take these two out. Add Doom to the equation and the road to victory becomes shorter than ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.