Dreams DO have meanings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I've been reading some old posts of members saying that dreams don't mean anything and it is simply when our mind wanders during sleep.

NOT TRUE.

Dreams show our true feelings and how we really feel in waking life. Scientists know it, every clever person knows it.

To say they don't mean anything is very nieve, it's already been proven they do.

If anyone does not believe me then step up. Because I'm willing to prove you wrong smokin'

Elektra_lover
This is true....My dreams do say what I want...

BlackC@t
I have mine interpreted yes

They always hit the nail right on the head.

SlipknoT
I dont thibk my dream about smoking weed with garry coleman and then him turning into a pencil means anything

Elektra_lover
Sometimes my dreams will show me people or places I will meet/go to soon...

BakaXero
um...
my dreams confuse the hell outta me...
and i dont care what science say... so far theyve proven that everything you eat can be bad for you and at the same time all those same things can be good for you...total contradiction!!! Proof my ass!!!! the those scientist to shove it!! i find out something useful for once... like cures for cancer and aids and other deseases

BlackC@t
Actually Slipknot, it does.

Every dream means something. It'll mean something unexpected too.

Just because you're smoking weed in the dream, that doesn't actually mean your dream's about smoking weed.

BakaXero
you do realise science takes the fun out of everything right?

Elektra_lover
Yeah, RG gave me a dream interpritation site big grin

BakaXero
did it work for you?

BlackC@t
Same!

But my brother uses that site, he doesn't let me no

We made a deal, I have KMC and he has Dreammoods. But he gets my dreams interpreted for me happy

BakaXero
huh?
i dont see the point...

BackFire
Sure, every dream means something, but not every dream means something special or interesting.

You have a dream about screwing a chick? It means your horny.

Have a dream about eating something? It means your hungry.

Some people just love to give out pretentious bullshit when it comes to dreams. They think if you have a dream about having sex it has some deep hidden meaning beyond the obvious, which isn't always true.

SlipknoT
But it was with Gary Coleman

BackFire
Here's the type of thing some people will tell you that dream means, Slipknot.

"That dream is a window into your darkest psyche, which shows that someone you once cared about changed drastically (Coleman turning into a pencil) and that you want to reconsile with this person (hanging out with him and smoking weed)."

Half the time it's a bunch of shit, just like those idiots who think that moving furniture around in their houses gives them good luck and shit.

SlipknoT
laughing out loud I hate people like that.

BlackC@t
BackFire, sweety, you couldn't be more wrong erm

I'll post one of my dreams and it's interpretation, then I'l post it. Just a sec.

And just because you dream about sex does NOT mean you're horny rolleyes1

BlackC@t
I was at school (college) and a horrible plague had been released, it had turned almost every student into brain-eating zombies. Me and a small group of survivors drove around the school in a car trying to escape the madness. Freddy (from The Return of the Living Dead) hopped in the back seat and tried to eat us. The driver told me and some other kid to try and push him out. We tried to push him out the door but he wouldn't move, he weighed a ton!
One of the doors fell off an I feel out. A crowd of zombies were around me and I tried to pretend I was one of them, but it didn't work. They chased after me and tried to eat me. The kids in the car crashed and fell out.

About a second later everthing changed and every zombie student was back to normal again, it was very strange.

Interpretation: College dreams are about something that you know all too well... yet have just learnt just that little bit more of
I know you have often stated that you feel different from other people... and maybe the zombies represent the death in their brains... the mind numbing stultifying boredom of normal teenage life which is really not to your taste...

And I suppose it's just a coincedience that that's exactly what I feel? erm

BakaXero
what else could it mean?

SlipknoT
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Snipes
how can scientists know dreams show our true feelings and how we really feel in waking life. When scientists dont fully understand what dreams are and why we have them.

Wolflet
like me...i had alot of death dreams..they werent of me..but then my grandpa died...erm

Alpha Centauri
"If anyone does not believe me then step up. Because I'm willing to prove you wrong"

I needed no further invitation.

Do dreams have meaning? Yes.

Does going to some guy to tell you what they mean, have meaning? No.

Your dreams are YOURS, no one elses. Others may be able to see things that influence you in your daily life, helping a certain dream come to fruition but beyond that, they can't do much coz they haven't experienced it.

Some dreams do mean nothing, there's not meaning in EVERY dream and to believe so is foolish.

Prove me wrong then.

*Warms up Rick James hand*

I've been using this alot today.

-AC

Arcane
some times i get the feeling that blackc@t likes the look of her own posts and threads

PS dreams mean nothing

BackFire
yeah, or maybe you just watched ROTLD one too many times.

Sounds like pretentious bullshit too me.

BlackC@t
Sounds like someone's a little too skeptical rolleyes1

BackFire, I think you're pretty cool, but your skeptisim anoys me! stick out tongue

I'll cut ya' a deal, you tell me your dreams and I'll interpret them for you, then you'll know dreams are what you feel!

Arcane
how about no, your not a psychologist, and even if you were, i'd get another one

BlackC@t
My understanding my dreams Alpha, I have a better understanding of myself.

BlackC@t
Arcane, are you BackFire? No. If BackFire doesn't like it, he can tell me himself.

my teacher actually said I'd make a really good psychiatrist embarrasment

BackFire
Too be honest, I don't remember my dreams. Well, very rarely.

I haven't really remembered my dreams on a regular basis since I was a kid.

Arcane
your teacher must smoke weed

BlackC@t
Sounds like someone has iron deficency erm

Or you don't want me to prove you wrong stick out tongue
J/k.

Alpha Centauri
"I'll cut ya' a deal, you tell me your dreams and I'll interpret them for you, then you'll know dreams are what you feel!"

Why do you have any right to tell me what dreams I feel? You don't know them, I do.

Same goes for anyone else telling you.

-AC

pr1983
dreams are a subconscious representation of our hopes, desires and fears, at least thats imo...

BlackC@t
I was talking to BackFire.

I only have a right if you ASK ME TO.

That's why I have people interpret mine, because I ask them.

Jheez, lighten up. It's not like they're braking and entering into your house or anything.

BlackC@t
Very good, pr1983 yes

Alpha Centauri
"I was talking to BackFire. I only have a right if you ASK ME TO. That's why I have people interpret mine, because I ask them. Jheez, lighten up. It's not like they're braking and entering into your house or anything."

I was talking to you. Fun this isn't it? Even though we're just basically pointing out irrelevant things.

You can do what you want, you boasted that you could prove wrong anyone who claimed dreams didn't have meaning. Not all dreams mean SOMETHING, they CAN mean nothing.

Why do you applaud someone on their dreams opinion as if you're an authority on them?

"To say they don't mean anything is very nieve, it's already been proven they do. If anyone does not believe me then step up. Because I'm willing to prove you wrong"

Consider yourself stepped up to. I see no wrong proving being done on your part. Just because you are overly impressed by dream interpretation WEBSITES (that are no better than quizilla telling you what personality you have), it doesn't mean you are correct.

I read books on dream interpretation and dreams in general, most of what you've said is very opinionated. Not fact.

-AC

BlackC@t
Every dream means something. You're very smart, but I think you need to do some dream researching.

BlackC@t
Like it matters, but I know a lot about dreams.

Alpha Centauri
"Every dream means something. You're very smart, but I think you need to do some dream researching."

Study it and read books on it in my spare time.

You're talking factually from an opinionated standpoint. Doesn't work.

Not every dream means something. That's a fact.

"Like it matters, but I know a lot about dreams."

Says the girl who needs dream interpretation sites. Yes, quite the fountain of dream knowledge aren't you?

-AC

Arcane
*stares, not blinking, eating popcorn*

pr1983
very constructive arcane...

nitro-swicked
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.