Am I the Only One?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Am I the only one who gets really upset when I realize I have made a spelling/grammatical error in one of my posts and can't edit it because the 15-minute limit (tee-hee, what a rhyme...oh, I need to sleep so badly) is up? Just tired and wondering.

SlipknoT
Yse Tht pissses Me of two

KharmaDog
I hate when that happens.

Silver Stardust
So do I...and usually I'll notice it when it's JUST too late to edit.

Tex
icecream

Dr. Strangelove
Yeah, that has happened to me a lot. Very annoying.

That must be some damn good ice cream, eh Tex?

Tex
icecream drool <--Dr.S.

Dr. Strangelove
Right back at ya Tex.droolcaptain

Wolfie
It doesn't upset me too much. I'd like to fix it but it's better off we get a time limit. That way no one completely changes their post a couple days later.

Imperial_Samura
It annoys me so much. I usually don't notice till I come back to check posts, and there they are, glaring out. Damn spelling.

Darth Surgent
You are not alone, Man of the Feces.

Clovie
i'm making so big number of spelling mistakes that i don't care anymore.

the problem is when i forget to add 'not' coz then it makes totally opposite sense cry

Capt_Fantastic
Try coming on after a long night of drinking and realizing you made a total ass of yourself. That's almost the same...but worse. I should never post after I've been out drinking all night. It's just bad for everyone involved.

ChickinMeat
that always happens to me, and i have a cheap radio keyboard that always misses a character ot two, so i have to proofread before i post.

thats life ey

pr1983
im obsessive so yeah, i hate it...

debbiejo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Try coming on after a long night of drinking and realizing you made a total ass of yourself. That's almost the same...but worse. I should never post after I've been out drinking all night.

I can agree...I've done that too.

I misspell words and even leave words out.

embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
I think that people should be able to delete their own posts also.

-AC

Storm
(It can be abused and it has been abused in the past.)

Napalm
Yes, that damn 15 minutes always seems to be over when I notice it.

drunk7daysaweek
yes, u definately r the only one

Linkalicious
only when i post in the GDF

debbiejo
I'm not nasty. I just misspell things and leave out words. Though sometimes I get a little uppity. I think about it during the night and wonder....should I have said that???

dean7879
theres nothin to get upset about

Bardock42
Newa AY maig n-e inn Bosds :Nou:

debbiejo
I'm not upset, but wish I'd given more time to think about things...sometimes I want to reply but don't have to get into it, so I just say something short...and by the way I am short....5.0 he he.

LLG
I make a lot of mistakes, but if I do, I try to fix it by posting what my mistake was. So it sometimes upsets me, but not too much. I just have to read what I typed carefully so I don't say something that doesn't make sense or something I wasn't meant to say.

s|m
A spelling error isn't that big deal. I know i've said things which seemed offensive or plain stupid, but realised it too late to be fixed sad.
I dont understand why only mods can delete your posts.

botankus
15 minutes is plenty of time to review your post to make sure your grammar is halfway decent and your post somewhat makes sense.

There's no need to post in 40 different threads per minute, it only takes the quality out of your postings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.