Abomination vs. Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

DarkDethbringer
definately abomination!

jinzin
i don't think so.....sorry but i lost all respect for abomination when he got KOed (and nearly killed) by wolverine from blows that "have more fury than the hulk!"

KharmaDog
When did this happen? Once again the old bull-crap-o-metre is going off the scales! Wolverine K'Oing Abomination, that is so utterly retarded and poorly written that I find it hard to believe that it actually happened.

Once again, the inconsistancy that marvel characters are written with is slowly drinving me away from comics.

Alpha Centauri
I agree Kharmadog, it's just making the debates on here more stupid.

People who should never be credible fighters, now have a chance.

All it seems to take it "oh yeah coz he went away and developed his powers........now he's God."

-AC

long pig
abom like almost killed the hulk a few times didnt he?
that makes him purdy cool
but WW is crazy powerful...and talented....she could take thor in my opinion
abomination isnt a good enough fighter to take her out

KharmaDog
Yes

He was a good enough fighter to beat down the Hulk, that would make him pretty good wouldn't it?

No

stormfront13
i say abom cause he can withstand hits from the hulk and has been fighting the likes of hulk for years

Alpha Centauri
Abomination lost to the Hulk both times they've fought with Hulk almost ending his life viciously the second time.

Food for thought.

-AC

LordFear
Abom gets this hands down. Not only is he in the same league as Hulk in terms of strength but he was regenerative powers as well. WW does tire

Alpha Centauri
His base strength is higher than Hulk's.

We all know how quickly Hulk exceeds his base strength. He isn't in Hulk's league in terms of combat, the fact that he's convincingly 0 and 2 would suggest the same.

He wins this one though. Although WW might be able to use her speed to advantage.

-AC

Draco69
Like Alpha said, WW has the potential to win because of her superspeed. She's not quite as strong as Abomination but she's close. Couple that with her faster than sound superspeed and indomitable martial prowess and Abomination is likely to go down after a hard fight.

LordFear
Again it seems that u guys give speed a great advantage.As true that might be, Abom has healing powers which are very high. WW doesn't have that. She gets hurt and she is gonna feel it. I saw her get thrashed by Mongul and he almost tore her head off. Speed didn't come into play then.

jinzin
i forget what comic it was that that happened with wolverine but it definitely took place, I'll post pics this weekend if ya like.

theflyxx
I think that the Abomination's healing/regenerative powers would be a bigger and more deciding factor than WW's speed.

I say the Abomination takes it.

LordFear
thanx flyxx I was waiting for someone to step up and see things the right way.

theflyxx
I call it as I see it.

Draco69
If I had a dime for everytime someone used the cartoon Justice League Unlimited as a "reliable" source then I'd be richer than Bill Gates. JLU characters are MUCH weaker than the comic book counterparts.

WW beat Mongul once. Mongul is an extremely tough opponent who has beaten Superman several times. He's been raised since birth for battle. Superman respected his power so much, he actually asked Mongul to train him.

Abomination has incredible strength, durability and a healing factor.

WW has incredible strength, durability, faster than sound superspeed (Mach 15), indestructible bracelets that can deflect any and all attacks (which also generates a impenetrable forcefield when crossed), a indestructible, mmutable, limitless, and unbreakable lasso that can mentally command anyone it entangles, and several thousand years of combat experience and training from some of the best warriors this side of the galaxy (including Thor).

WW is quite capable of defeating Abomination. Abomination is slightly stronger than her and more durable than her, but against her fighting skills and her powers, Abomination would get a run for his money. The lasso is limitless in length (Flash used it once to circle the Earth) and completely indestructible. She could just utilize her superspeed to tie him up before he can say "go" and proceed to beat the daylights out of him. WW will kill if necessary. (She has thing for lopping off people's heads). If she sees no other option she utilize any and all lethal moves she has learned over the eons. Paralyzing nerve strikes, (the lasso also tells her her opponents weaknesses), pressure points, bone-breaking, and even some nerve strikes that can kill or put someone to sleep. She's like a Superman with Batman's fighting skills. (Batman frequently uses her as a sparring partner). And what good is healing factor going to do when she wraps her lasso around his neck and suffocates him? WW would win.

savagerampage
Abomination chokes Wonderwoman out with her own lasso

Draco69
As if he's going get his hands on it. WW's millenial plus combat experience won't let Abom. get any where near her lasso. Not to mention the lasso can only be wielded by WW or someone she chooses to wield it. She has a link with the lasso and can telekinetically control it.

savagerampage
I was just saying abomination would win the fight

Draco69
Okay. I disagree though. Nice to finally have someone on this forum who's level-headed and not freakishly offended over little things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.