Best bars in NYC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
If you're ever in NYC, check out these bars. Personally, I've went toe ach of them, and they can't be topped.

http://www.nycbestbars.com/EDBM.htm

Capt_Fantastic
There are also some excellent gay bars in NYC. Let me know if you want to know which ones... I'm sorry I don't recall the name of the straight bars, but I was in a diifernt mindset at the time. I was flying out of the closet then. Try Jeykell and Hydes, that was a good place to go before going out. There's one up town and one downtown. The Essex house was also cool...since I lived there. But a cocktail was 15 dollars, so you might want to avoid that one. There are so many cool straight jazz bars in the city.

botankus
I've been to the Jekyll and Hydes by Central Park. Didn't seem like a gay bar to me.

KharmaDog
Is the Indigo Blue still there? I met Miles Davis there many years ago, very cool experience. cool

Capt_Fantastic
It's not. I didn't list any of the gay bars, no need..unless someone asks me.

botankus
Sorry, I read your original post wrong.

finti
I think napalm would be interested in that list Capt.

jaden101
thanks for the link...im off to NYC next year...might have to check some of them places out...

and if anyone knows where Ryan Adams hangs out...let me know...

Capt_Fantastic
I know he would, that's why I'm not telling him.

finti
well he might need to come out of hte closet first

Capt_Fantastic
I have no desire to be standing there when that door comes flying open.

Napalm
edit

smoker4
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Merchant banker

Capt_Fantastic
It's not like you to not say what you think...come on, tell us the truth.

It's gotta be cold out there on the ledge.

smoker4
Is that gay slang?

Capt_Fantastic
No, if he had said "I'm gonna moleste you with an axe", then it would be gay slang.

KharmaDog
Actually it's a death threat and he should get his punk arse kicked off this board.

lil bitchiness
Napalm this is your final warning! Another such display of immature behaviour and I you will get banned.

Ketchuptome
those Jamiacan bars in the Bronx.I went there once, those bars be packing fire.Reggae music and all different types of drinks.I don't no their names but they are around White Plain Road, Gunhill or 241 street.I live in d Bronx.Gangsta ass borough yo.

KidRock
Never been to any bars in NYC but good resteraunts are ESPN zone, jekyl and hide resteraunt, All star Cafe.

Fire
Now they tell me (meh was too young anywayz I'll remember it for next time)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.