in friday the 13th 4 (final chapter)...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tabby999
what happens to Tommy Jarvis' mother? i assumed when she went outside and you see her scream, does jason whack her or what?

dean7879
jason kills her yes

Napalm
Yeap shes dead

BREN
nah she just went outside for a quick smoke break ,lol...its a friday the 13th movie course shes dead smile

Cinemaddiction
Hey! I think she DIED! eek!

Sorry nobody could answer your question any sooner.

SlickRick69
actually, Tommy Jarvis' mother is really Jason Vorhees sister, and when she goes outside and Jason sees her and smells her, he realizes he has a sister, and he moves to hug her in happiness and joy, but then his chin catches on her shoulder and the hockey mask falls off, which is why she screams and runs away, setting the stage for the 'reunion' in Jason Goes to Hell...

I thought that was pretty obvious... eek!

dean7879
thread closed then yeh smile

Wolfie
Earlier Friday the 13ths - If they didn't die they will in the next movie.

Cinemaddiction
You know, most of 'em did. Only NOES allowed main characters to live on in movies, i.e. Nancy, and the crew from 3 were also in 4. Of course "Halloween", they kept Laurie Strode around.

tabby999
well Tommy Jarvis resurects jason in a later movie dosn't he, when they drive the metal rod through him to make sure hes dead and it gets hit by lightning, meshing their electro-whatever feilds and bringing jason back to life. they let him survive a movie or three didn't they?

Cinemaddiction
I don't remember Friday 6 very well, maybe there was a reason. End of 4 he impersonates Jason, beginning of 5 he has a flashback in the car. I only own 1, 4, and 10, being my favs. After that, the only ones I vaguely remember are 8 and 9.

Wolfie
Well, Nancy died in ANOES 3 (her second appearance). The crew from 3 died in 4. So it went along the same pattern. Only they did let the Dream Master live like the F13 series let Tommy live.

tabby999
yeah, number five is the one where its not jason but the person impersonating him. or was that tommy. i'm yet to see 2, 5, 6, ,7 and 8

Wolfie
Tommy puts on the hockey mask at the end of Part 5. New director in Part 6 and that scene was ignored.

SlipknoT
Friday the 13 part 9 is just depressing

Wolfie
I know! I expected Jason in most of it! I wanted my money back.

tabby999
yeah its bollocks, you see him for 5 minutes at the start, then 10 minutes at the end, then to top it off, they bring freddy into the mix

Wolfie
I liked Freddy at the end.

tabby999
i thought it was pretty obvoius they had wanted to bring these two characters together, but i thought they would have done something a bit better than that. then again, it wasn't to bad

runemesa
I remember reading in either a Fangoria or another horror comic back in 1985 that someone attached to the F13th franchise saying that the reason you don't see Tommy's mom die, but only gasp is because they thought of having an offspring of Jason's in a future movie, and that would have been who Jason raped to carry his seed. They'd said there would have been this whole sorta prophetic or fortune-telling type of ability Jason had, that would explain his non-negotiable killing attitude. He knew that none of his victims (except Tommy of course) would ever have been able to kill him (throughout parts 1-4 anyway), so he just did them in and moved on. His ability did let him know that Tommy would be the person to properly kill him, so he raped Tommy's mom beforehand, and that way he'd be back in a different manner and all the more in a most sickening way in order to mortify Tommy in the future, rendering him (Tommy) catatonic, or something to that effect.

runemesa
Small correction: I meant to say "magazine" and not "comic" in the first sentence. 'Don't know what I was thinking.

The Redeemer
Originally posted by runemesa
Small correction: I meant to say "magazine" and not "comic" in the first sentence. 'Don't know what I was thinking.

laughing out loud Judging by issue #242 I think comic pretty much sums things up! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.