blade vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
blades half vampire.....vampires drain superman completely....a cocky superman may...just may let him get a first hit.

azndrgn
Yeeeaaahhhh...what makes you think Blade's teeth would even pierce Superman's skin?

nigel45
Yeah. That's reaaaaallllllllllll likely. Superman decides, hey, this guy deserves to live more than I do. I'll let him walk over here and bite me in the neck. Whoops, he broke his teeth on my invulnerable body. Ooooh! I know! I'll fly to the Batcave and get Batman to fight me! He's got Kryptonite, and he's always ready to get attacked by me, so he'll definitely win! Here I go! ...Whoops, guess Bats isn't as prepared as I thought. Maybe I'll track Doomsday down, and...

nigel45
Sorry, that was a lot of sarcasm aimed at a thread that I'm pretty sure was a joke. Please say it was a joke, pleaseeeee.

Tron
Ummmmmm, what the hell?What the f**k?

long pig, I know damn well that you know better than this, lol.

azndrgn
I mean...really...this is just a horrible thread. A waste of finger strength to type it in

Joker1237
And if Blade hits Superman, THAN what????

azndrgn
Supes could probably flick off Blade w/ a finger

Kento
Yea...his strength amplified by becoming a vampire..Blade can hit him all he wants but a wooden stake or a silver bullet ain't piercing Supes skin.

theflyxx
This is bad comedy.

Joker1237
I think the comedy here is pretty funny.

Fanboy
Wow who was dumb enough to make this? Blade has a strength that can not compare to Superman if he stabs him then whoops He broke his sword. Superman would kill him with one hit.

Nataku8188
Blade will bleed all over batman, and ruin his costume. Booya, biatch! Tide don't work on vampire blood...

The Flash
OMG...

CountQuan
AHHAHAHHAHAHhAHAH How can Blade kill Superman? Huh, Long pig?

Kento
Wait..wouldn't Supes kill himself? With all the sunlight, and junk?

grey fox
supes smashes blades head in easy

Tron
Then why would you waste finger strength typing in it yourself?

long pig
my answer to the doom vs storm thread...

wolverex84
u got to be kidding me, this is more like how superman can annihilate blade sick sick sick

azndrgn
Superman would be the big bully taking Blade's lunch

Fanboy
Hey for that dude who said Superman would kill himself for sucking up to much sun light yeah that is bull sh-- because he would just get more stronger after that. Why would Blade stand a chance against Superman that is like un fair for Blade who would be beaten down badly by Superman.

ebonyblade1
Well blade is a half vampire in the movie and comic book. He has the powers of the vampire but none of their weaknesses. Let just suppose he can learn an old vampire trick called enchantment. Which poor superman is very susceptible too. I have seen two vampires control him, and for some reason they could pierce his skin one vampire died because of the fact that supes was a solar battery. The other just spit out the blood cause it tasted alien. blade, if he could stand the taste, could suck him dry. The fact that he is a solar battery wouldn't be a problem and the taste--well he can hold his breath, won't taste a thing. This of course would either kill superman or send him into a stasis, because he is a humanoid. I don't like this thread, but I can't stand a one-sided fight.

nigel45
...Blade has absolutely no chance. That's a ridiculous scenario.

K3VIL
Blade's my favourite Marvel Character, but there's really no chance for him to beat Superman.

Lord-of-Dreams
Wow. It's like a whole wave of Countquans have taken over the site.
Am I the only one who'd never seen a Blade fanboy before??...

Hegemon875
either long pig is one funny dude....or a complete idiot laughing

long pig
Blade wins.

Badabing
Originally posted by long pig
Blade wins. eek! laughing Happy Dance

long pig
It's so true it's painful.

I mean, what can Superman do against a sun-stun grenade and hightened reflexes? pshh...nothin'.

tjcoady
plus blade's got swords, which are probably magical, and as we all know, superman's susceptible to magic.

superman, to be fair, maybe takes 1/10.

long pig
Originally posted by tjcoady
plus blade's got swords, which are probably magical, and as we all know, superman's susceptible to magic.

superman, to be fair, maybe takes 1/10.
Real talk right here.
Superman's only chance is to somehow...punch him real hard or maybe throw him into a wall. Other than that, Superman is toast.

Symmetric Chaos
Curbstomp for Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.