buying animes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maylien
I have seen a few animes and have really liked what i have seen but i don't own any and would like to start buying some anyone got any suggestions on what my first anime should be

BlackHatDefect
Fushigi Yugi
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Those are two very wonderful anime. Do you need summeries or something?

Lyra Rose
Ray earth
Akira
macross

Maylien
it would be great if you could tell me what they are about but i'm not fushy i could always find out myself

FallenArchAngel
Slayers
Nadesico
Outlawstar
Vampire Princess Miyu
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Bubblegum Crisis
Dirty Pair Flash

Maylien
Yeah i've heard of a few of those

FallenArchAngel
I know u have I talk to u about them when we walk to College together and on the way home.
Another good anime is Sakura Wars

Maylien
i think you have me confused with someone else

FallenArchAngel
Maylien
"i think you have me confused with someone else"

Really ok apart from your sitting right next to me as we speak but never mind, besides I am pretty sure that Tracy knows u are both Madison and Maylien due to the fact she kind of told me. so u might as well drop this stupidity. I am ending it. Tracy if u r reading this then I am going to tell u straight Laura is both Madison and Maylien, she only created the Madison user account so that she could take the mick out of u and variouis other things. I don't mean to annoy u Laura but it's getting stupid what r u 7, plus if u do get annoyed then I think u have serious attitude problems

BlackHatDefect
Fushigi Yuugi
http://carnage.fanfic.org/fushigi.html

Shoujo Kakumei....er..Revolutionary Girl Utena
http://www.animefu.com/index.pl?node_id=3730

Maylien
sounds cool ill see if i can get some of these

Lyra Rose
hi laura and yes i had an idea you were madison and maylien after all james and i gave you those names. thank james for the comformaion of what i thought! slag me off and i will do it back twise as bad!!!!!!

Maylien
ohh scary you needed help to figure it out it only took you about three weeks

Lyra Rose
no i was having fun why use names we gave you. why do u think i emailed u aking why u didn't post must and things like that and by the way Aluriela is charlotte two can play the same game stick out tongue

Maylien
i already knew who charlotte was it was obvious by her location and that fact that you agree with everything she said

Lyra Rose
i would have agree if it wasn't her she said exactly what needed to be said had said good advise

Maylien
not really good advice see knows nothing about getting books published

Lyra Rose
it wasn't for getting puplished!

brakcookooloo
arent you supposed to be talking about animes not arguing

Lyra Rose
yeah but its not like we can argue in person plus she deserves it. and i thought she wanted to sort things out.

brakcookooloo
argue through PMs if you are supposed to be friends not in posts or do you not know about PMs

Lyra Rose
ok but who do i PM madison or maylien? ill try both evil face angel devil bunny

brakcookooloo
have you ever thought of trying the one she uses the most it would make sense wouldn't it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lyra Rose
yes

Maylien
so back to the subect anyone got any suggestion for animes for me3 to buy

FallenArchAngel
Cowboy Bebop
Big O

Maylien
ok faleen you have mentioned many animes that i could buy but could you choose one out of the whole list

FallenArchAngel
there are just too many good ones I suggest u choose the one that appeals to u the most

Maylien
very good advice i am going to try and get some very soon

FallenArchAngel
u say that but u naver actually do

Maylien
i really am going to get them soon i have found a way to watch them

FallenArchAngel
I'll believe it when I see it

Lyra Rose
diddo

Maylien
i have instead of waiting for a DVD drive for my PC ill just use the other one i started the thread cos ill be buying one with my next pocket money hopefully if there is nothing else for me to buy

FallenArchAngel
but u always say that

Maylien
no i dont anyway all i need is the money and to figure out what i am going to buy

FallenArchAngel
u always say your going to buy this and then that but u never actually do

Maylien
i dont remember that but i am after i decide i have lots of suggestions but i can only buy one

FallenArchAngel
most of the suggestions can only be bouht from America or Japan

Maylien
i know ill import them

FallenArchAngel
well first u need a multi region DVD player

Lyra Rose
cant u two fight about this face to face ur prob sitting by each other

FallenArchAngel
Whats your problem, besides if we talk through word of mouth a teacher will notice that we are not working even though i've finished it all for today but Laura has not

Lyra Rose
bad boy here i thought u were a good boy stick out tongue

FallenArchAngel
I've finished my work it's Laura who has not

Lyra Rose
i'm kidding

FallenArchAngel
"i'm kidding"

But it didn't make sense how can I be a bad boy if I have finished my work

Maylien
so what if i havent finished my workbesides we arent talking cos im slightly busy with something else and do have a multi region DVD player i can just use the big computer till i get one myself

Lyra Rose
stick out tongue geek smart bunny

FallenArchAngel
and whos going to import them for u

Maylien
i am trying desperatly to convince my dad to get them i think he might if a give him the money instantly

FallenArchAngel

Maylien
i just wont get a boxset or save the money

FallenArchAngel
It can soemtimes be difficult to find them seperatly besides it will turn out cheaper in the long run to buy the entire boxset

Maylien
i know but if i cant save the money what can i do

WindDancer
Akira is a must have for your collection. smile

ZomBiE_HunTER
Whats that about?

WindDancer
In 1988, the landmark Anime film AKIRA, by director Katsuhiro Otomo, defined the cutting edge of Anime around the world. By today's standards, Akira remains the pinnacle of cel animation and retains the explosive impact of its highly detailed animation and its intensely violent saga of power and corruption.

Neo-Tokyo has risen from the ashes of World War III to become a dark and dangerous megalopolis infested with gangs and terrorists. The biker gangs rule the streets. Among the gangs there are a two friends Tetsuo and Kaneda who have been friends since their childhood. And accident occurs and Tetsuo is taken the military and it turns out that Tetsuo holds super powers that not even he was aware. The result of this discovery leads Tetsuo to a rampage of the city searching for the one being that is more powerful than him......that being is a kid by the name Akira!

ZomBiE_HunTER
Thanks for the info.You know where I can get im thinking about going to FYE.

WindDancer
Try Amazon.com. You'll find some great anime box collections too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.