'Orlando Bloom Has Ruined Everything'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Suzuka
Ok, you Orlando Bloom fans, calm down. This is the title of Bill Admend's newest Foxtrot book. I looove Foxtrot and I hope to go get this book asap. Any thoughts?

Anoushka
laughing out loud how typical of that dude.
i'm definitely getting it!foxtrot and baby blues rock my world happy

BlackC@t
The title of the book is so, so true.

AgentTwiggy
*is reminded of a comic with that same punchline*

WillKempsgirl
WERE CAN I GET THIS BOOK?

book

Red X
I WANT IT! WHERE IS IT! ORLANDO BLOOM IS ON MY NUMBER ONE HIT LIST!

I WANT IT!
WHERE!

DCLXVI
DIE ORLANDO! DIE!
YOU SUCKED AS LEGOLAS!
*Ahem*
Sorry, it just came out....

Red X
Heh... No... Please continue John stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Foxtrot! eek! I love Foxtrot, it's my favorite comic strip eek! laughing

DanielLB
I absoltly HATE LOTR fans who only like it because of Orlando Bloom! Dont get me started i might get rude! lolsmile

Bardock42
Orlando Bloom is pretty bad I agree.

Suzuka
I went to Barnes and Noble to get it, but it was back ordered sad sad

But they should have it soooooon!! big grin big grin

rodeoangel
I agree Orlando Bloom ruins everything. I used to be obsessed with him and I spent all of my allowence money on posters of him. I changed my backround on my computer to him. And I even bought a shirt with him on it and a purse that said Mrs.Bloom. And now I hate the guy and I spent half my money on a bunch of junk with his name on it. I would be glad if he never existed.

Elessea
DEATH TO ORLANDO mad

ok...that wasnt me...possessed by evil being...but yes...I hate orlando, and his fangirls annoying...gonna stop...before I'm possed again...

Imaginary
*kills Orlando fangirls*
Ahh... peace at last.

rodeoangel
I agree imaginary.

Anoushka
aw com'on.i'm not obsessed but i think the guy has some potential which has to be developed - i think he's too geared towards theater instead so he needs some time to settle down in showbiz

Yatta_Girl
Hes a crap actor and ruins any good flicks hes in

prplpenguin
oh come on. first of all, this thread was just started as an informational memo, and now it's been turned into a hate site-esque commentary. and second of all, has he really been that bad? when i read the LOTR books, Legolas was my favorite character, and i thought he was well represented in the movies.

olchik
Originally posted by Bardock42
Orlando Bloom is pretty bad I agree.

Nope! He is cool!

masterkit
I WANT THAT BOOK!!

and Jioni Nuru sell your OB stuff to Stupid Orlando Bloom fangirls

MoonRise
I like Orlando Bloom, well enough. I don't think he's that terrible of an actor.....but a little bashing never hurt anyone. Can't wait to get this book!

What bothers me is screaming fangirls and people who love the movies he's in (such as LOTR) just because he's in it.

sick

MistressofSnape
Yeah, I despise people who watch LOTR cause he's in it. All through the third movie I had to sit in front of these girls who wouldn't stop sighing, yelling, and gigggling when he came on. It just ruined the whole movie! DEATH TO ORLANDO BLOOM AND HIS FAN CLUB!!!

bogen

Great Vengeance
Sounds like an insightful book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.