Slam Ball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Who all have seen this? I haven't seen it for like over a year but I was just thinking about how cool it was. For those of you not in the loop, Slam Ball is like NBA Jam made real. Its basketball with trampolines surrounding the basket. You get more points for dunks so they go for dunks all of the time. The better players will do things like flips just like on NBA Jam.

yerssot
heck yea! saw it this summer when the season kicked off

there's this guy that got drafted as last or near the last ones that was a stopper and turned out to be rather excellent in the games I saw smile
(his name ended on -ooker or something)

SlipknoT
It looks so fun to play

yerssot
but can seriously hurt you messed

Linkalicious
i watched every game last season...which sucks because they were on Friday nights.

This year i watched the try-out and saw a guy snap his ankle....it was really bad, but i've only managed to watch like 1 1/2 games

DanZeke25
did it start again? if so when is it on? i saw the first 2 seasons and thought it was awesome. it looks really fun to play but u can really get hurt.

Jeff_Atello
I love it. I would really like to play.

DanZeke25
is there another season on now. wut time and wut day if so.

LeAtHerRFace
Slam Ball is awesome!

Jeff_Atello
I think there is one going on.

ElectricBugaloo
it's awesome

comedyfanatic
its the greatest sport smile

DanZeke25
is there a season going on right now?

Linkalicious
i don't think anything is going on right now. It would be on Spike TV if you were to find it.

wuTa
i like it when some tries to shoot a mid-range jump shot when there 15 ft in the air....you know everyone it think....wtf is he doin?!!...your on trampoline....DUNK THE BALL!!!!

nick1811
we get slamball on t.v here in the u.k and its amazing, they don't have any courts though, so we can't play it

Df02
the UK just started gettin last years tournament on TV now... damn good stuff haha! hilarious sumtimes.

its blatently just all the sportsmen that failed their drugs tests for the NBA haha!

comedyfanatic
the game looks fun i'd like to play it some time

T.M
SLAMBALL F**KING OWNS !!!!!!

I WANNA PLAY IT !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.