Wouldn't it be cool to have a cross over between Star Wars and Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dami wilson
Yes, you heard it here first! Wouldn't it be cool to have the whole of Marvel heros sucked into some realm which enables them to meet guys like Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader and the likes............

ofcourse rights would have to be agreed and all but a comic could illustrate how they would interreact and who would burst ass...... wink roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing

dami wilson
would spiderman be the first? You bet! Love to see him against Darth Vader!

Linkalicious
It would suck.

pr1983
yeah, spiderman swings through the air... then collapses as his windpipe is crushed...

it would suck... link is right...

Linkalicious
just what i want to see...Spiderman gets touched by a lightsaber and loses a limb....no

doctorstrongbad
Didn't Marvel use to make star war comics like back in the 70's ?

GeneralGrievous
me no know

Lethal Carnage
It would be a pretty quick fight. Doc Ock vs Vader smile

doctorstrongbad
I think they did, but they sold the right at some point. Don't ask me why?

dami wilson
man , it'd be cool to see spiderman lose a limp and heal back after a rest trying to figure out vader but Logan would love the challenge and keep coming back . I'd love to see the HUlK against the bashee guy Shoobaka! Hey, want about DD against the bounty Hunter? Man, it'd burt arse but the FF would kinda fit in!

Would the light saber affect the human Touch? HA! I'd bet he'd scream!

DarkCrawler
H-U-M-A-N T-O-R-C-H

Red Superfly
Now this dami, is what I was talking about. Stupid crap posts like this taking up space. Don't have a go at me when I tell you you can be an idiot.

You even called me names in the WRONG thread, by the way.

Stop it with the random crap.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I'm pretty sure Marvel use to make Star Wars comics. Dark horse makes them now.

Next Venom_girl
We'll eat Jat-Jar brains!!!!

I'm sorry, were you being serious?

doctorstrongbad
It would be nice to see somebody kill Jar Jar binks. What a stupid and annoying character.

dami wilson
yeah, he's just like my friend red superfly! Hey, dont spiders eat flys for lunch? Maybe this red one wants to be eatten alive or caught in my webs ? Dats why he keeps coming back to read them and sum!

Here kitty kitty kitty! I mean redfly redfly! lol THAT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD. Redsuperfly, change your name to something more cool! The web's waiting for you! Nothing but love my friend! Hm Hm, eat your brains out fly boy! The blood will make it red! Dont worry too much!!!!

doctorstrongbad
Man your really trying to provoke Red Superfly? Why do you two have beef?

dami wilson
IT SAYS he is ....NAZI! Now if that's so, he shouldn't be on this thread cuase I like Jews! I like everybody so who's he hailing?Its 2005 mate, not 1945. Are you German? And if that's so, they changed to peace loving folks!

So Redsuperfly, fly fly fly away! No dissing meant, relax my friend! Its business not personal! Where ou from? Dont tell me Mars! Cus then I'll eat you raw like a Mars Bar, I love Mars dude! Peace out my friend!
WORD!

MJT127
this actually is related to something i was thinking about. Adamantium is suppose to be industructible and light sabers can cut through any thing(except other light sabers). What wuld happen if wolverine got in to a fight with a jedi or sith?

doctorstrongbad
Maybe Spiderman could learn jedi powers? Would Jedi powers count as magic? Would Doctor Strange be able to use jedi powers?

Paola
Red: stop it with the name calling.

moving...

BENITO
the star wars comics are marvel

Calynx
i prefer the capcom vs marvel series, as anything can practically happen~

#1Rupert_Lover
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Didn't Marvel use to make star war comics like back in the 70's ?

Yeah, they did. I read it in a book i have about marvel's history. They were pretty much the first out of all comicbook industries to make star wars comics. They also made Indiana Jones comicbooks in the early 80s. But that would be kind of weird if Marvel and Star Wars characters met. it would be cool, but weird.

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by Linkalicious
It would suck.

My thoughts exactly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.