Dark Phoenix with the mind and power gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jffxex1980
We already know DP is one bad ass ***** but what happens when she is infused with mind and power gem? Is she on par with parallax or even beyonder?

kgkg
i don't think so.

LordFear
Nope I don't think so either.
But hey answer this one.
How about Molecule Man with a Doom's intellect and ego WITH the Infinity Gauntlet vs MU.
Answer that ladies and gets!!!

kgkg
well with IG only one above whould be the Living Tribunal .

i whould think they whould lose , unless they find a way to beat him which is unlikly.

jffxex1980
As DP her telepathy and telekinesis are augumented to infinity. Now infused with mind and power gem, anything Parallax can do, she can do better. That's like suping up an already powerful cosimic diety.

LordFear
I really think that Marvel didn't fully explore Molecul Man's potential. This is a guy who unknowly has the power of a God but sees himself less of a man with a huge inferiority complex. What a character!!!

radioboy121
The Phoenix force's power is virtually limitless as long as there is life in the universe it can tap and drain. The gems mentioned will probably change the source of power to drain from, which will cause a relative cosmic imbalance.

But on the fight, Dark Phoenix will win.

kgkg
"But on the fight, Dark Phoenix will win." agaisnt who?

radioboy121
At least Parallax.

jffxex1980
With the mind and power gems, she would obliterate every women in the universe and make all the guys her sex slave........... ALL HAIL QUEEN JEANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Tron
Wrong forum.

Moving.

Paola
wrong thread.

closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.