Would You Find an Anime That Deplicted The War of Armageddon Interasting to Watch?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ninjababe
Ok, it may sound stupid, but I find Armageddon to be something interasting to look forward to in our future to come. Right now I'm working on a story called "Zarniverd's Destiny
Chronic Benediction", and I was wondering if it sounds interasting to all of you people. For all of those who don't know what 'Chronic Benediction' is, it means 'Reapeted Blessing'

The story takes place in a demintion allot like ours called Zarniverd and it ends with the birth of New Jerusalm

Characters:
Logan: Black hair, green eyes, funny and outgoing
Lekrabig grinenrotez Demon: wears armor,orange hair, baby blue eyes, VERY mean
Shadow: Lekra's half brother:wears armor, he allway's keeps to himself
Vanderean Lemar: blue hair brown eyes,a hybrid robot in a costume
4o7X: Vanderean Lemar's true form
Siacast:407X's master allong with other robots: wears armor
Keeper/ Pathos: wears armor, the keeper of worlds
Armageddia/Seather:wears armor,leader of the angel army
White Moon Rider/Galide:wears armor, not much is none of this man

ninjababe
If anyone has any qeustions conserning my story 'Zarniverd's Destiny
Chronis Benediction'
I'll answer it as soon as I can. Also if you have any questions about the Bible I would be more then happy to look it up and tell you. I have no problems with anything anyone has to say about my story; please state your opinion whether it is positive or negitive feelings. And also please tell the truth. I don't want you to say that you like it when you don't. It wont make me feel any different towards you, everyone has their own opinion and I'd like to know yours. Also, if this isn't enough information to understand the story, please reply to me and I'll tell you more on what you need to know......I didn't have allot of time to write my statement, and I know this isn't allot of information to go by.

I only have 2 rules in this thread
1:Respect other peoples opinions!
2:HAVE A BLESSED DAY
There ain't no love like God's love
-ninjababe- ninja

P.S. Lekra and his brother are Denrotez Demons.

ninjababe
'Zarniverd's Destiny
Chronic Benediction'
Is ceruntlly underprocess from BONES INC. of being a REAL anime show from America and I need opinions on your behalf in order for it to become a really great show.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINION!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.