Guess What?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
guess who visited me last night?!
none other than...MANWE!!!! the vala of the wind and air
He came to me last night....while i was sleeping...he said:
"you have a choice"

i said:"choice...tell me what choice?"

i knew who he was...he didn't have to say his name....i felt like i was going to fly away on one of his eagles....
he said: "the choice to leave...or to stay"
ME: "i'm confused....what do you mean....stay where..."

Manwe:"SILENCE!"..."YOU have pleased me Smodden....that is what they call you, is it not?"

me: "to some that name is known..."
Manwe:" good....middle earth is in trouble...Morgoth *at this point there was a small earthquake* has been loosed...."

at this point he looked troubled and he began to fade....like literally fade...start to disapear...i felt sadness as he was leaving...and more and more he kept on fading...

Manwe:" Aule has deserted me...Ulmo has fallen into sleep...as with the rest of them...."

me:"TULKAS tell me he has not failed!!"
of this he would speak nothing...and my heart still is troubled... he spoke many things to me saying if i take the choice...to leave...i may not be able to return....and then he faded....and i don't know if i should help m:E or stay here....is that selfish?to want to stay here...but if i leave...thats selfish..?!HE may come to me again...and i will make my choice....and why me....he spoke of things of he needed a heart like mine...don't think i'm crazy manwe came to me...M:E needs me .....i'm scared to death! when he comes again plz tell me what to say!!

Exa
Lol smile Ulmo fallen into sleep? And Manwe yet awake? thats... a little... hm, strange big grin stick out tongue

If he comes again - YEY rescue Middleearth!! (and would be nice to bring me an autograph from Beleg big grin )

azszhz
confused ummmm.. ok..

i want some autographs you should totally go
save MiddleEarth and hey if you can't come back then at least you get to live in a pretty cool place and we'll always celebrat you living for a good cause big grin

Smodden
i'll do my bestbig grin
...but what if can't return...you see....manwe said to get to m:E you have to fly upon his back and fly very fast above the earth...the faster you go you sort of "out-run" time and 'legend'....untill you get to M:E...the prob is if i fail...there won't be a manwe to bring me back....*sigh*....i'm very disturbed...

azszhz
once again i repeat "if you can't come back then at least you get to live in a pretty cool place and we'll always celebrat you living for a good cause"

Smodden
oh thanx ash....

once i get there i cannot fail....its morgoth...i mean ME? against MORGOTH...i can 't even comprehend that...how do i even start...?i don't have much time... manwe will be here anyday...i am terribly troubled......i wish manwe would have given me more information....

azszhz
first of all start working on all the mesasary skills...
swordmanship
horseback riding
killing major bad guys in no less then a couple of weeks

stuff like that

Smodden
check
check
ch....HEY!!!!

j/k.....

azszhz
just work on it and things should, hopefully, be easyer

sauron
if he comes again say this

'sauron is asking, if melkor escaped from the void why the **** isnt sauron running around causing myhem?'

Kitoky
laughing laughing

Smodden
why won't manwe come?:...i'm growing impatient....
maybee i didn't here him after all....no! i have to believe...i must keep going....though the road be long and weary....

Aldaron
It might be a good idea to reforge the Rings of Power. Yes, even the One Ring as well. Or you know take a weapon from this time, I'd like to see their faces when they saw that! hahaha! shifty shifty

Smodden
manwe specifically said:
i canNOT take anything but myself...as the journey is hard enough with just me...i can't even take clothes....just myself...
thanks for the sugestion thoughbig grin

Kitoky
*imagines Manwe without clothes*

Smodden
laughing....yeah its kinda..wierd....but thats what he said...no clothes..*shrugs* flying high in the air...over cities...lakes....towns...

so if u guys see me and a valar flying over the earth in the buff....don't be alarmed its just me...

umm...i'll be quiet now...embarrasment

mors823
Ask Manwe why the Valar waited so long to defeat Morgoth and never helped Middle Earth battle Sauron. No offense, but they don't seem to care about the troubles outside Aman.

Fëanor
Yeah! For Eru's sake...why didn't those lazy bastards help out when ME needed it...when Morgoth spilled the first blood and destroyed the two trees...And why didn't Manwe who's all knowing with his eagles and sh*t couldn't find the Morgoth...hm, hm...

shadowy_blue
Because...we wouldn't have any story left if they kicked the hell out of Sauron and Morgoth's "you know what"? stick out tongue

No..seriously..I think...they're just..yeah..lazy..I'm also disappointed with them..but I think they are also disappointed with the doings of the Middle-earth inhabitants. They were already disappointed since the rebellion of Feanor, the Kinslaying, the Numenorean's stubbornness etc. so they got sick of it and didn't care anymore, they're safe in Valinor anyway. Who knows? That's why I love Ulmo so much. happy I can't be bothered to say the reason again, just look at the thread about it if you don't know already. stick out tongue But yeah, as you've all said, they could have done better, as early as the destruction of the Two Lamps. They shouldn't have waited for more mayhem before sending Melkor in the Void during the War of Wrath. And why the heck did they let Sauron go?! mad oh well..we wouldn't have the Lord of the Rings. Both the book and the person entitled with it as well. stick out tongue big grin

For the topic, smod, tell Manwe he's not freakin' worthy of Varda! mad He should have remained single and loveless! He's just too damn perfect and happy while my Morgoth and Sauron are in the Void! mad oh well..maybe they're planning out schemes again..shifty

Exa
Yey he and Melkor were the only ones who cared about Middleearth and especially about mortals yes

... because Sauron hid himself in the dungeons of Angband and they couldnt find him big grin stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
No..I mean when Morgoth was sent to the Void, Sauron even talked to Eonwe even before he fled and hid in Angband, right? sad

oh, heck..why am I sad? stick out tongue

sauron
he talked to him?!?!

ok i dont think he did, otherwise eonwe would have like went '*shock: *scream* eek! omg ITS SAURON!!!!!' *scrash bang wollop (like those old batman films)

*dust settles*

*all the valar are dead and all the maia too and everyone except sauron*

then melkor comes along and says well done, but sauron kills him, and is lord, then realizes he has no peeps to rule

Fëanor
You see...that's what I'm saying...why does Sauron always hide?

What is he so afraid of...what with his dark armor and all encompassing helmet walking around like...

*techeee huuhh techeee huuhh*

*reaches towards Isildur*

Sauron: Sil...I am your father...Come with me and we'll rule ME together...
Isildur: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *swings broken sword...cuts Sauron's fingers* stick out tongue

Smodden
i had another visit from manwe!!!

he told me the time is near....and to take strength in my companions...he spoke of evil and of discomfort in the lands of aman...he said melkor has destroyed the tree of gondor! aragorn fled into the mountains along with all of his people...and minas tirith is now the home of MORGOTH!
manwe said there is no hope for men...
but i incourged him saying..not to give up for now is the time of ......me! and the fans of M:E....to unite...i questioned him of the elves and of the other valar and thir maia....
he said mosto f the elves have gone into valinor....and if something is not done...there wont be a shire anymore....there won't be US ANYMORE!!! don't you guys get it?!! if morgoth is not stoped he'll destroy m:E and all its ppl!!! which means no future which means no us...!!!
THe valar have no concern anymore....they too have almost been destroyed by their depresion and seeds and words of hate and sorrow morgoth has sown into thir hearts...
i don't have much time....why is this burden mine to bare? i wish it had never come to me i wish none of this had happend...
i fear i shall leave but fear not...i won't be gone long....if i return it will be at the exact time i left...so i won't miss any of this time...does this make sence?...maybee i could take one of you with me...i will see what manwe says...

help...

Fëanor
*scribbles a few notes on note pad*

now about these dreams Mr. Smodden....

Kitoky
laughing

sauron
he destroyed the trees of valinor and all manwe did was talk into the wind! he destroys the tree of gondor and oh no manwes pissed

and hes living in minas tirith,,,,dude thats like the queen of england buying 3 bagshot row !!

i mean you just dont go from angband to minas tirith....thats just wrong!!

right next time manwe comes into your head give him a slap and tell him saurons after him, hes messed smodden right up

*takes out those ink test things*

now, tell me what you see

smodden:AAAHHHHH MELKOR!!!!

sauron: i havent started yet!

also a cause for concern, why is manwe gonna be naked.....thats just.....sick

Aldaron
laughing And the walls came tumbling down.

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL! interesting!!!

Discos
erm.....last night I had a dream I was apartof Oceans Eleven, I was the guy with the monster truck!

Exa

azszhz
ummmm i thought this was the "smodden is triping thread" don't they have something for dreams already

Exa
EEEps wrong thread sorry... cant edit anymore... thought it was the dream thread because of all the dream posts before mine... sorryyyy *hides*

Smodden
i'm not dreaming!!! manwe realy did come to me!!!

and i don't know why manwes naked! he just is...and you guys might think i'm crazy...and he does come at night when i'm sleeping...it dosn't mean i'm dreaming....
middle earth needs me....

maybee he went to minas tirith for a reason....they're has to be somone or somthing he wants....whats at minas tirith that Morgoth could want?...besides the tree of gondor which he ripped down...
*is confused*
well....if you guys won't help me i'll go without you....remember its ur lives at stake to....YOUR lives are in MY hands!

*jumps of cliff naked trying to fly to M:E*

azszhz

Smodden
got is ash....but manwe said in order to make the journey i can't bring any clothes...does that mean additional clothes?...or NO clothes at all?....i'm just trying to do what he said.....

sauron
ok smodden

you-maked + another guy-naked

in a dream

now, what do you think everyone will say!

Smodden
don't go there sauron...

lollaughing......*trys to erase thread*
*fails*
*hangs self*
*dies of humiliation*
Sauron!!! don't challenge tulkas' power!! *laughs*

#1:its not a dream its an occurance

#2:i was not naked when Manwe came to me

#3:manwe's not a man he's a valar :d

#4:i'm not like that.....*watches aerosmith's 'crazy' video

*laughs again*...

sauron
lol you remember when i told you bout that

lol you ARE like that stick out tongue you thought arwen was a guy lol...well to be honest with elves you cant tell wink

nah man im joking, im sure you were just curious......

Smodden
curious?....*thinks* oh.....

it actually took me a while to get that...*bangs hand to forehead*

anyway arwen is a guy...*duh*.everybody knows that....

*shwiinnnngggg*

(j/k for any newbies who are reading this...i'm not *ahem*)

sauron
yeah arwens a guy

arwen, you know short for glorfindelsrolestealer or short-glorfindel

its obvious

alllso legolas is the real elf chick to chat about

aniron
is this thread a joke? seriously I'm not being mean I'm just wondering, because if it's not is smodden on drugs? manwe isn't real, neither is middle earth, it is the figmat of tolkiens imagination lol.

Exa
Middleearth IS real smile

ok depends on the definition of reality

but for me Middleearth is more real than, say, Mercury or Neptune or whatever

azszhz
yes MiddleEarth is totally real, and if its not then i'm going to go to sleep and sleep for 5 months and dream that i'm in middleearth and hope never to leave!!!!!!!!

pip-foot
yes. Middle Earth is definatly real to all the fans, including me! It's more real then other places that i've never been!

aniron
ye for fans but not litrally in reality, don't ruin it for tolkien.

Smodden
i'm not on drugsmad...*wheeeze!* *cough-cough*
j/klaughing

is it so hard to believe that manwe came to me twice now and told me to save middle earth by flying thru space and time high above the seas?

alas for all of you!!
doom! doom on you doom on you!

j/k

Tassie~Cyanide~
bumping.. stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
LMAO! This thread cracks me up. laughing

Nice imagination though. stick out tongue

Smodden
WHERE ARE YOU MANWE??!!?

*runs out in rain and looks up*

come back to me! I NEED YOU!

seriously guys..all joking aside, Manwe hasn't appeard in a long time, sad what if he's left me? or worse? what if ME was destroyed? but that would mean We would be destroyed...right?

Manwe, if your reading this, please come back...

azszhz

I am a Sock
He's a god. He knows all.

Discos
I know Manwe,

my cousin knows this guy, who knows this guy, who knows the guy who cleans Tulkas's boots smile

shadowy_blue
LOL...Just wanna bump this up. stick out tongue

LMAO! That remark made me laugh out loud. Classic. big grin

This thread is great, lol. stick out tongue

Are you still being visited, Smod? stick out tongue

Elessea
stick out tongue I remember htis laughing out loud twas amusing!

Smodden
EDIT

Smodden
*wakes up*

blink

*wakes up*

blink

auuhaahh!

*wakes up*

blink

s-b, re-reading this, makes me wonder just how you can love a crazy, lunatic, maniac who has dreams of naked vala, phyco imagination, takes everything like cotton candy, wacked up, loon of a Smodden like me.....but I'm glad you dobig grin

and Middle Earth and my visits from manwe ARE real! mad

shadowy_blue
Originally posted by Smodden
*wakes up*

blink

*wakes up*

blink

auuhaahh!

*wakes up*

blink
blink

laughing out loud

Because I'm also a crazy, lunatic maniac who has dreams of a naked uhm...Smodden with a psycho imagination and takes everything like cotton candy; a wacked up loon? eek!

But seriously babe, it's more complex than that. wink

I believe ya. shifty

Elessea
awwww love stick out tongue you guys are too cute!

Smodden
s-blove
We're the best crazy lunatic maniac wild dreams of naked ppl waked up taking cotton candy physco loons in the world....hug

Originally posted by Elessea

Especially one of us more than the otheryes (that would be s-b)

big grin

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by Elessea
yes yes u r

Fëanor
hehehe....whatta couple of loons....stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.