Aquaman vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The itsby bitsy spider went up the water spout, down came Aquaman and they tussled all about...

Discuss.

kgkg
aquaman see spider gives him a punch or two spiderman is knock the f@ck out.

Zahit
This all depends on if Aquaman's telepathy can affect Spidey's mind,
seeing as how he's not a fish. If the telepathy won't work, Spidey wins.
If it does work, Aquaman makes him think he's the Amazing Dolphin-Man...

Draco69
His telepathy theoritically works on humans. He once gave a stroke to a White Martian. Although Spidey may be able to resist it.

Joker1237
The old Superfreinds Aquaman would lose,

He sends Goldfish into fights, NOT SHARKS, NOT WALES, GOLDFISH. GOLDFISH.

Now todays Aquaman got tough, He lead Spiderman into the water some how, and will send a heard of Sharks after him.

Arsenal
Aquaman is outclassed all around here.

Draco69
I found a profile for Aquaman since most people don't know much about him.
http://www.starnet-database.com/dbase_deo/profiles/aquaman/aquaman.html

This is from marveldirectory.com for Spider-Man (it's outdated but his powers are still the same)

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/spiderman.htm

Linkalicious
the real question is...

does he have the hook hand?

Draco69
Hook hand? No, it's the current version. With the freaky water hand.

Arsenal
That water hand creeps me out.

Joker1237
Give the waterman the Hook, It wont help him one bit, I think. He needs to let the fish fight the fights for Aquaman.

Draco69
According to some people, he lifted an entire building. I remember seeing a cover of him doing that.

Arsenal
He did but Spider-man lifted trains and crap when he fought Lizard in the sewer.

Draco69
I think a skyscraper is heavier than a train though. Unless it's one of those Japanese bullet trains. (Cool ride!)

harnelo
Whale Blubber Sandwich.
squish.

Arsenal

Arsenal

Linkalicious
When Aquaman was holding up the building on that cover...it reminded me of Hulk lifting up that huge mountain in Secret Wars.

eleveninches
This thread is almost as bad as the spiderman v hal jordan one.
Aquaman would have no chance of loosing

KharmaDog
Love spidey, but Aquaman has 60 tonne + strength, telepathy, can talk to sea life and have them join the fight, has that freaky water hand, excellent fighting skills and a world class bad attitude. Aquaman is also probably the least respected serious threat in DC comics. On paper this is aquaman's victory, but anything can happen. I say Aquaman wins 7 outta 10 times.

nigel45
I'd say more like 9 out of 10, if he loses at all (which he shouldn't).

Sentry
Aquaman isn't smartest person in the JLA, so I think Spidey takes this. Spidey has taken on powerhouses before, and is on par with most of marvel's heroes today because of his spidey sense, quick reaction times, and fluid fighting style. Spidey has a good chance. So this fight could go either way, but I'm leaning towards Spidey.

spetznaz
Aquaman is 6 times stronger than Spidey (60 ton strength versus 10 tons), is as fast (they can both outrun a normal car), and is a strong telepath (this fact is kind of suppressed by the Martian Manhunter being a supreme telepath). Aquaman can control much more than fish, and he would give Spiderman cerebral edema with just one look!

Parker's SPider-sense would help him avoid any physical attacks from Aquaman (which would otherwise crush him), but no amount of dodging would avoid a telepathic blast.

Aquaman wins.

P.S: It is a good thing Spidey is facing the current Aquaman who basically maxes out at giving people comas via telepathy. The future version of Aquaman is able to boil people's blood at will! But there is no need for that since the current Aquaman would be more than able to take down Spidey.

K3VIL
Aquaman:
Aquaman is actually Class 100.He can lift an entire city with his current level of strenght.A CITY.One punch will murder Spider-Man.
Plus Aquaman's speed, reflexes and reaction time are above those of Spidey, and he's tougher, more tougher than Spider-Man.His telepathy can easy slow down Spider-Man or grant AM to avoid his attacks and beat the living crap out of him.Seriously, that's a fight Spider-Man can't win.I mean, Aquaman during the battle with the supersoldiers of the General Eiling, jump from a skyscraper after being shotted by Apache helicopters and falls into the body of one of the supersoldiers, that was maked of living water.And he jumps like it was a normal thing, cause he known the fall wouldn't kill him.He's one of the heroes i don't like much, but he can own Spider-Man anyday

Draco69
Class 100 now? Guess that freaky water hand has some serious mojo.

eleveninches
Aquaman now has strength equal to hulk at base level, and telepathy equal to that of jean gray with phoenix force

stormfront13
what does his water hand do??

Draco69
I have no idea what it does.

Zahit
bullshit.

stormfront13
how did he get that strong- he's like unstoppable now

Draco69
At base level, Hulk is Class 100. Since Aquaman lifted an entire city (San Francisco) Aquaman is most likely equal or above to the Hulk's BASE strength level.

The Jean Grey with Phoenix Force comment is inaccurate. He's at Emma Frost's level.

eleveninches
He's been powered up like crazy recently

K3VIL
I think they pumped up him cause he was the useless guy in the JLA

eleveninches
now he's kind of like about as powerful as MM (stronger, but with slightly less telepathic skills)

ebonyblade1
Aquaman is bulletproof, and the last i check he was at the 50 ton range in strength. I haven't been following him but that is dc for you. Booster Gold can max out at 250 tons and he is one lame character. Anywaythis fight goes to aqua man. oh and his hand has certain healing properties among other things.

kgkg
Aquan take this from what i heard his skin so hard , there ain't much spidy can do

nigel45
I think that award goes to Plastic Man.

K3VIL
Aquaman is a great hero.When the Injustice Gang with the Queen Bee was invading the Earth, he suggest to Steel to use the red color to hide himself from the bees and enter into their base.Just to write an example of how can be smart this guy.He has fought in the first line of defense with the JLA and prove to be a worth member even with his "crazy man" attitude.

Ketchuptome
Aquaman must be on steroids. He got pumped up.
Oh.I don't thing aquaman can telepathically control Spiderman.
His telepathy only works on sea creatures.I think.

K3VIL
It works on Millenia Giant, he can make Spidey believe he's a poor old man that wants to sleep.

Ketchuptome
Haha.
It depends where the fight takes place. Out of water Spidey has a hometown advantage.
But if the battle takes place in water Aquaman would win and have some friends coming along(sharks,whale,piranhas,etc).

K3VIL
You don't understand Spidey is gonna have the living crap beaten out of himself both on ground and water?

DarkCrawler
Agree.

Ketchuptome
Oh no.Out of comebacks.

nigel45
Wait...did you mean to say Plastic Man instead of Aquaman? Because I agree that Aquaman is a vital member of the Justice League. In fact, I think Plastic Man is vital as well.

K3VIL
Yes i was meaning PM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.