Starfire vs. Warbird

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
http://img153.exs.cx/img153/4224/stawar6mi.gif

Draco69
This is a toughie. Both are equal in strength. Both have energy blasts. Both are very experienced. I can't say.

GalacticStorm
Id go with warbird on this one. On the official dc site it states that starfire has the strenght of ten. Therefore strength wise shes not even quite spiderman level so she can lift a car or two but shes got nothing on warbird who is class 50 and can further augment this through her energy based powers

GalacticStorm
ten men sorry lol

Arahan
Cool fight. I say Warbird wins this.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
ten men sorry lol

It's a bug in the site...

Should read 'ten spider-men.'

big grin

grey fox
Warbird beats the living tar out of the tameranian princess before activating her sunspot powers inadvertently destroying her planet/race.

DarkCrawler
I thought Starfire was able to go h2h with some DC heavy hitters?

grey fox
True but warbird is her superior in strengh i belive......

DarkCrawler
From Namor VS Starfire thread...

Originally posted by stormfront13
starfire is definitley faster, and at least has fighting skills on par with namor, if not better. I'd say she has better skills, but that's just me. and she may not have as much expierence as namor, but she has a ton. she can trade blows with wonder woman and orion. her anger and rage is on par with wolverines, she definitley stands a chance at beating him. starfire is one of the most underrated people on these forums

Of course I was never able to get issue numbers or anything from stormfront...but is there any truth here?

dman2008
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
From Namor VS Starfire thread...

Of course I was never able to get issue numbers or anything from stormfront...but is there any truth here?

I think Starfire did go up against Orion in the JLA/Titans crossover awhile back, and she traded blows with Wonderwoman in one of the earlier issues of teen titans.

Lucid Lui
Warbird's no slouch in the h2h department either if i remember correctly. I think with her ability to amp herself up she'd win a slight majority on Starfire...

Khellendros
Yeah, chances are pretty good she'd absorb any starbolts thrown at her and just amp herself up enough to put Starfire down.

dman2008
Warbird wins 6-7/10

Arahan
yes this is my girl.

Draco69
To note, Starfire can ALSO absorb energy. Which is why she's always half-naked...

Arahan
Really? And I got clones.

Draco69
Cloning is illegal, you bad, bad boy.

The Ion
I believe Starfire's incessant bitchy attitude would eventually drive Carol to suicide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.