The Thing & Colossus vs Rogue & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

azndrgn
The Thing and Colossus decide to go have a night on the town, cruisin' around in the FF jet. They see Rogue and Wonder Woman walking on the side of a street and land next to them:

T&C: "Hey ladies, how you doing tonight? We may not be Fred Flinstone but u can make our bed rock."

R&WW: "You sure as hell ain't no Fred Flintstone cuz you guys wouldn't be able to even get Wilma."

Pissed at gettin' dissed, The Thing and Colossus jump out the jet and a fight is on!

Do the Thing and Colossus get lucky? Or do Rogue and Wonder Woman whoop their butts like a bunch of schoolboys?

azndrgn
I pick the girls to win cuz I think the comic writers would do the same. Plus, if Rogue can get her power-sucking abilities on her strength would increase a lot from either guy.

Draco69
WW & Rogue win. WW is stronger than both the Thing and Colossus. Rogue has her absorbtion powers. No contest.

LordFear
gotta go with the ladies here because the guys are outclassed

sbo
Wonder Woman and Rogue will beat the living daylights out of both of these guys.

GalacticStorm
i concur

Kento
WW could take them both alone. Add in Rouge, and its all over.

azndrgn
Dang, looks like Colossus & Thing go home alone tonight

sbo
They don't have to go home alone, maybe they can meet a couple of cute chicks during the ambulance ride.

Alpha Centauri
Although I doubt the could go into the hospital and say "Hey Doc, my metal is dented. Gimme a band aid".

-AC

azndrgn
Hehe true. Maybe someone in the hospital could go get some gravel and glue them on the Thing to fill in the holes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.