Work trips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
How much do work trips blow huh?

You get to the hotel late, you eat and go to sleep, then your gone early and get home late again. I'm so tired. sad

Although.... I did manage to get a few pints of IPA down my neck at the hotel bar beer

smoker4
beer http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/droolio.gif

BackFire
Work trips are the perfect opportunity to purchose some prostitutes!

Capt_Fantastic
I am of two minds about buisness trips. I work for Volvo Trucks North America, and have ahd to travel all over the place. On one hand, my boss and I get along and when we travel we go out to the cool returants and bars. I've gotten to experience a lot of cool places, both here and in europe. The down side is that I have to work. Many a time I've worked a long day with a hangover.

KidRock
hear hear

Alpha Centauri
...And then after, you can turn to them and say "That was CLASSIC intercourse....so er...THANKS!"

-AC

Corran
I've been quite lucky with most of my work trips as I have often been there for a week or at least 2 or 3 days so I get to see a bit of the place big grin

mechmoggy
My next trip is a whole week in.........sunny Redditch.

Yes, the town I lived about 10 minutes from only last year. roll eyes (sarcastic)

At least I'll get to sink a few with my old mates I suppose.

Linkalicious
Positives: Usually get to travel to great locations including New York, Las Vegas, and Miami...

Negatives: Working...

mechmoggy
The next one is a training week, so I won't be doing much work. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.