Dark Phoenix versus all of DC SIMULATION P. 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jffxex1980
DP emerges from the wormhole and finds the DC universe. Spectre, who has sensed the danger long before decided to rally all the DC characters in hopes that they could banish this formidable foe; Jean, surrounded by all of DC faces her attackers as she smirks....

DP: I am fire and life incarante; I AM DARK PHOENIX! (A fiery bird surrounds DP, engulfing everything in a five block radius on fire and those who were in front are thrown back. Ion and Parallax combine their powers to form a unified barrier to protect the rest)

Batman: J'oon, establish a mind link with her, if not shut her down telepathically. All the heavy hitters, hit her hard and fast; Superman you're with me; 'member, every seconds count!! GO! GO! GO!

(MM tries to probe her mind but he only finds chaos and destruction, sensing that someone is probing her, DP quickly erects a TP shield)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.