Shadows Fall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Norma Jean
WHAT? NO SF THREAD??!? They are an awesome metal band. My thanks to Cory for hooking me up with them. I finally bought their cd today.

Alpha Centauri
They have multiple CDs.

Great band.

-AC

Norma Jean
No shit. I'm just saying I bought The War Within today.

Alpha Centauri
Do you have to actually act like a foul-mouthed school kid every time you reply to someone?

-AC

Cinemaddiction
Don't sound so angry, lol. "The War Within" is still best, IMO.

Konjammenson
awsome band

Norma Jean
Do you have to correct everyone on everything?

Saying "I finally bought their cd" doesn't mean I thought there was only 1 cd.

Deathblow
Great band thumb up

I was heavy into them a while ago, The Art Of Balance is pretty darn close to a 10/10 album. Good live too.

SlipknoT
Good band.

room #99
Love them..thier new album war within is just terrefic..slightly different then thier previous album..which is good, love the song " Those who cannot speak"

Alpha Centauri
The Art of Balance is my favourite.

-AC

loserib
they were added ozzfest 2005

SlipknoT
Thats good, Ozzfest wasnt looking to good this year.

Konjammenson
can't wait to see them when they come with slipknot next month...oh goodie

Bad Boy
Cheesy as hell but still fun

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Konjammenson
can't wait to see them when they come with slipknot next month...oh goodie You lucky bastard

nick1811
Shows fall are awesome!! i've got all their albums, their best song is 'the idiot box', i love the solo.

the lead singers dreadlocks are wicked

SlipknoT
That song is awsome

Doubledee90
Yeah i saw them in concert with lamb of god and slipknot...Amazing show they threw

nick1811
Originally posted by Doubledee90
Yeah i saw them in concert with lamb of god and slipknot...Amazing show they threw

that must have been a pretty good concert! eek!

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by nick1811
Shows fall are awesome!! i've got all their albums, their best song is 'the idiot box', i love the solo.

Ehh..I think their best track "Eternity Is Within". Everything before "The War Within" just sounds kind of sloppy, and the production value's mediocre. Besides that, this is only Brian Fair's 2nd album.

SlipknoT
Oh I just got back from Ozzfest And They are Awsome Live, Haha Bryan has the coolest hair, But the were amazing, They took time out to, to remember Dimebag.

SlipknoT
I got the whole band to sign my posters and Ticket to.

SlipknoT
Bump

Df02
Originally posted by nick1811

they're extensions... hair length shortens quite alot when you have dreads, and to have dreads that long he'd have to have hair past his feet, by quite a distance... you can see the 2 different lengths of dreads if you look close, some are shorter (still ****ing long) those are the real ones

SlipknoT
Nah, At ozzfest SF were doing a signing and I asked him how long it took him to grow his hair out and he said hes been doing it since he was 16.

Df02
probably has... the fake ones nearly touch the floor, but the real ones are still considerably long..

im just guesstimating btw, don't take this as fact - but when i first saw them i instantly thought they were fake

SlipknoT
Where would you get dread extesions though?

Cinemaddiction
Not sure if this is the most recent SF thread, but here I go anyway..

The Shadows Fall DVD, "The Art of Touring" is fiiiiiiinally being released on 11/15. It's not getting much hype, flying under the radar like so many obscure metal bands DVDs have done.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000B8TIRM.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Anycrap, it's a mere $10.55 at DeepDiscountDVD.com. Pick it up.

Alpha Centauri
Is it clips from gigs or an actual full gig?

Setlist?

-AC

C-Dic
Just a bump to remind everyone the new Shadows Fall album, "Fallout From the War" dropped this Tuesday. It's somewhat of a three headed monster, featuring a few new tracks, a couple of rehashed original SF tracks, as well as 3 great covers.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000FBFST2.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_V51259422_.jpg

It won't disappoint, if you're a fan. Just don't let this be your first SF experience, because the 2nd half of the album is VERY experimental sounding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.