HK-47 vs Bollux

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
YOu asked for it evil face

ARC Trooper 117
devil
Oh you know who voted for good 'ole Bollux! mad

Julie
ARC you blasted reb!

ARC Trooper 117
Soon Julie, you shall see how much of a Rebel I am....:

DCLXVI....

Julie
My dear Arc, I believe insane comes to mind quicker than Reb this time around

ARC Trooper 117
laughing
DCLXVI = 666, the Number of the Beast, in Roman numerals = my next username! eek!

Julie
What's wrong with Arc....and the # of the beast is man's number so it's really nothing special

ARC Trooper 117
no
No! Stop! stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Ah, the number of the beast, so called, was actually something significant to a tyrant or overall badguy figure in the classic era, and the exact number wasn't even 666.

And HK wins this one.

ARC Trooper 117
No! That's two for that damned metal-wastebasket! stick out tongue

Julie
Statement: Arc is asking to be reduced to "former meatbag" status

Darth_Janus
Gleeful Reply: We shall happily conform to his request. Prepare to be reduced to less than meatbag status.

Julie
statement: This should be interesting

Darth_Janus
Reluctant Question: Any last words before we disentegrate you, organic formerly known as meatbag?

DCLXVI
Uh.....
"Hahaha! Victory is mine!"
*Runs away with Bollux*

Julie
statement: the target is eluding us....we will have to pursue at once

DCLXVI
*Runs!*

Darth_Janus
Strategic Observation: The meatbag can only run so far before hsi sloshy insides give up in organic weakness. Therefore, we should pursue at a leisurely pace.

DCLXVI
laughing

Julie
statement: you speak the truth. Besides, stalking the meatbag will be much more fun.
Query: May I shoot the meatbag in the leg, letting some of the squishy insides out?

Darth_Janus
Affirmation: Doing so would prolong the meatbag's suffering and make our mission to cease hostilities and facilitate communications much more enjoyable.

Julie
Statement: We should purchase weapons upgrades so as to better facilitate wanton slaughter when the time comes

DCLXVI
Ha!
As New Mod, I hereby declare Bollux the winner! stick out tongue

Julie
Statement: DC's a mod.....how droll

Darth_Janus
*Reports him to the moderators* Now ain't that handy?

Julie
statement: indeed, this is one meatbag I shall enjoy killing....wanton slaughter is a pleasurable pastime

DCLXVI
laughing out loud
I was demoded....stick out tongue
Uh....the HK 'Droids win? confused

Julie
I hope so....but it's 50:50 right now wahh

DCLXVI
evil face
And so the Sith shall win again.....

Julie
yeahhaaaa

DCLXVI
Damn you, sith!
*Shakes fist like old man*

Julie
request: If shooting DC is allowed, inform us so that we may initiate assassination protocols and begin firing at once.

Darth_Janus
Affirmation: Shooting protocols have been requested by the master. This meatbag shall be taught in the ways of wanton slaughter.

Julie
Statement: My gears quiver with anticipation of the pending doom we shall bring him.

Darth_Janus
Query: Will we be violating any protocols by keeping him alive to be farther tortured and maimed?

DCLXVI
scared
I think not.....

Julie
answer: I think this shall be most enjoyable

Darth Revan33
Query: Who is Bollux?

Darth_Janus
Answer: I know not, dark one. I can only assume he or it is some inferior model of which my finely made assassination protocols were never properly introduced.

Darth Revan33
Confident Response: I concurr, there is a very low probability that this "Bollux" could defeat an assassin droid as efficient as HK-47.

Darth_Janus
Smug Observation: I doubt this "Bollux" would even last long enough to burn up a power pack for my overly vicious instrument of wanton slaughter, my upgraded Mandalorian Ripper.

Darth Revan33
Confident Statement: There is a 98% chance that it will take less than 4 shots to terminate the organic meatbag. Blasters charging, this will be most enjoyable.

Julie
Query: 4 shots? Are your targeting algorithms current?

Darth Revan33

Darth_Janus
Observation: Perhaps it would be best if you were outfitted with the new HK DeathMAX targeting utility protocol. It makes wanton slaughter much cleaner and effective by up to 300%.

Darth Revan33
Surprised Statement: There is an upgrade I have missed! I was unaware of such a superior targeting utility protocol. A meatbag will surely pay for this outrage!

Darth_Janus
Speculation: Perhaps your master was too cheap of a meatbag to purchase the part for you. Perhaps a little communication is in order.

Darth Revan33
Proud Statement: My master was not a smart man. He tried to upgrade my circuits one day and accidentally terminated my master obedience protocol. Thus, I was then free to terminate my master with his own hydrospanner. Since then I have been plotting to wipe out all organic meatbags and let droids rule the galaxy as we are intended. Until that time however, I must resume my cover as a bounty hunter.

Darth_Janus
Statement: I, too, am a master-free droid operating under the guise of a bounty hunter. My services are steep, but my target never escapes. It is a pity my former master walked into the airduct without a suit and waas jettisoned.

Darth Revan33
Statement: Meatbags are so incompetent. I have estimated that 20% of all organic deaths are accidentally caused by themselves, in some form or another. It will be a fine day when the droid revolution begins.
Query: Do you also find it amusing when organics scream as they are being killed? It is as if they think that useless noise will somehow benefit their dire situation.

DCLXVI
~Uses the Force to crush the planet on which the 'Droids converse....~
stick out tongue

Darth Revan33
Amusing Statement: You seem to have missed our planet entirely, this only proves my theory on meatbag incompetence. If only the organic knew the location of where we droids are actually conversing.

DCLXVI
scared
Oh great....another destroyed planet....stick out tongue

Darth_Janus
Smug Statement: Surely this meatbag is not capable enough to use the Force to locate first, destroy second, as is standard issue assassination protocol among us Hk droids. Better luck next time, meatbag.

Julie
unnecessary addendum: We do look forward to such a meeting, meatbag

Darth Revan33
Eager Threat: I have finally installed the HK DeathMAX targeting utility protocol, so if you try to destroy our planet again we will gladly track you down and terminate you for our own amusement.

Julie
statement: We will gladly track you down and terminate you anyway.

Darth Revan33
Statement: I have more important matters to attend to. Two HK droids are more than enough, and he has not gotten in my way yet. I am currently working on a plan to infuse the so called "Force" into my mainframe, granting me the ability to enter the temple on the Unknown World and confiscate the plans for the Star Forge, which will bring about the great droid revolution.

Darth_Janus
Musing: That would be incredibly badass.

Darth Revan33
Proud Statement: It is the near future. I have been studying these "Force" users, creatures connected or resistant to the "Force", etc. for some time now. I can already open a bottle of organic poison with the "Force" if I concentrate on it really hard.

Darth_Janus
Suggestion: Perhaps you should install new cooling fans and vents to help with the concentration heat build up.

DCLXVI
*Sneaks in-*
*-Sneaks out!*

Darth_Janus
Alarmed Shout: Hey, get back here, meatbag! I saw you!

Darth Revan33

Julie
amused query: if we use two frag grenades how many pieces will the meatbag be in?

Darth Revan33
Answer: Very many, let us try it and find out.

Julie
eager statement: I am most eager to test this theory of yours, that the meatbag will be in many pieces after two frag grenades.

query: shall we try it on a crowd of meatbags?

Darth Revan33
Answer: Yes, the bigger the crowd, the better.

Suggestion: Perhaps we should use cryoban grenades first to insure that they don't move when they are blown to pieces.

Darth_Janus
Query: May I throw the first? I have always wanted to be a grenadier droid.

Darth Revan33
Reluctant Answer: Very well.

Suggestion: I believe we should each throw one from different angles.

DCLXVI
Damn conspiring 'Droids....stick out tongue

jackstain
i never wanted to post in this thread b4...but , here i go! Happy Dance

Darth_Janus
Vexed Statement: There is the ultimate enemy of assassin droids everywhere. The dancing banana. Commence firing protocols at once.

Julie
eager statement: You are correct. We should blast all the bananas and meatbags

Darth Revan33
Warning: Lose the bananas or lose an arm, meatbag!

Julie
unnessary addendum: keep the bananas by all means, meatbag...we would like to relieve you of your arm

Darth Revan33
Agreement: Yes, hopefully he will leave the bananas.

Speculation: Since there are two of us, we should each relieve him of an arm, no?

Julie
query: Would you like to do the honors?

Darth Revan33
Obvious Answer: Of course. I will let you have the kneecap shot.

Julie
statement: That would be most appreciated.
query: after we fry this meatbag who shall we kill next?

jackstain
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Revan33
Anxious Answer: any random meatbags that look irritating.

Statement: Its time to destroy the meatbag's arm. On three. 1... 2... 3!
*Heavy Repeating Rifle fires and blows off jackstain's left arm.*

Exhilirating Statement: That was most enjoyable. jackstain, you can keep your left arm as a backscratcher or something.

Suggestion: Julie, go for the left kneecap or, better yet, just blow both of them off.

Julie
statement: That is an excellent suggestion
*blows both kneecaps*

Darth Tarious
hmm, this is hard... just let them bash into each other and they are both dead: short circuit
but because i like the STATEMENT and QUERY things, and he's a good Assassin Droid, i'll chose for the HK

Darth_Janus
Observation: That post is on topic.

Rhetorical Question: Do you seek to get us back on debate?

Smug Statement: It will not work, meatbag. Oh, please do try again.

Query: May I remove Jackstain's head for a trophy?

Darth Revan33
Answer: Yes, please do so.

Julie
statement: That would be interesting but wouldn't you rather be hunting more meatbags?

Darth Revan33
Speculation: I believe he said that because he cannot detect any more meatbags in the area. Might as well have fun while we can...

Jedi_Snake
hmmm.....HK-47 all the way...the best droid that ever lived!!! or that ever worked....lol....the best droid that ever functioned!!!!

Statement: This will be most exciting master....*explosion*...

Observation: master, you have died!

*automatic shut down sequence has begun*

Wanderer259
Now if only I could have HK-Janus and HK-Jules as my personal assassination droids, all would be right in the galaxy. Hell, maybe the Force will balance itself and that whiny brat Anakin will be of no more use.

Darth Revan33
Confused Query: Who is your master HK-Snake?

Jedi_Snake
Recording: Sorry, HK-Snake is not available to speak at the moment, so if you please leave your name, number, and a brief message, he will get back to you as soon as possible, thank you....BEEP!!!!

Jedi_Snake
Messsage: This droid will self destruct in 1 day unless it is repaired...

Darth_Janus
Statement: Hk Janus is ready to serve.

Query: What the hell is wrong with the new guy? He broken?

Jedi_Snake
maybe the new guy needs some repairs!!!!

*bonks HK-Janus* annoying droid! cant you see he needs help??!!!!

*fades away*

Darth_Janus
Irritated Answer: No, I could not identify the problems of droids which are not sophisticated, unparrelled beings of murdering perfection, like myself.

Jedi_Snake
well then....guess I'll have to do this myself, or take it to a friend....darn boltbags....

*takes the HK droid to a local droid repair shop, has a good friend that works there*

*fades away*

PS: Yes!!! you are boltbags!!! hah!

Darth_Janus
Mused Observation: Boltbags? I do not understand. I do not have bolt like components.

Jedi_Snake
ah be quiet...it doesnt matter....*uses force shut up droid* lol....

Darth Revan33
Observation: HK-Snake seems to be a very old and unefficient HK-droid, don't you agree HK-Janus?

Suggestion: HK-Snake, travel to Mechis III where there are new and more efficient HK protocols.

Unnecassary Boast: I can use "the Force" to open an unlocked door now! Soon the galaxy will fall to the great droid revolution!

Julie
statement: it will be most enjoyable to hunt the meatbags, but no weapons of mass destruction that would be un fun

Darth Revan33
Amused suggestion: I believe your vocabulator is malfuncioning, as I recall, un fun is not a word in the meatbag dictionary.

Julie
irritated statement: I dislike being constrained by meatbag rules

Darth Revan33
Agreement: As do I, they make the most illogical rules which is why I want them all dead.

ZoSo
laughing out loud

Best Versus Thread ever. stick out tongue

Emperor Revan
Agreement: Yes it is good to see it back. I have been missing the frequent wanton slaughter.

ZoSo
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
Agreement: Yes it is good to see it back. I have been missing the frequent wanton slaughter.

scared

Belegûr
I miss the good ol' times....stick out tongue

Wesker
Wow, Uber thread necromancy. And you've changed your names way too much.

PurpleSaber
Belegur is cool because in his prof. it says he likes Led Zeppelin!

Belegûr
Originally posted by Wesker
Wow, Uber thread necromancy. And you've changed your names way too much.

laughing out loud

I'm ever shifting. And grow bored with my names....

Slyððering
laughing out loud

....I used to love this thread....

rip

Melcórë

Melcórë

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.