Darth Malak & Dooku vs. General Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

CountQuan
I meant Dath Malak AND Dooku.

Julie
I see...well let's get the party started then

Darth_Janus
Well, considering Dooku's an amazing fighter and Malak is pretty badass in his own right, I'd say Grievious gets manhandled.

Julie
probably....but only if Malak and dooku can play nicely together against the droid

Darth_Janus
Dooku's a diplomat, and Malak's not too hardcore a Sith to ignore a potential ally. And even if he did, he's use Dooku's help to murder Grievious and then the real battle is between them. In that, I would consider Dooku just because Malak isn't a real Force master and his fencing may not be better than the old counts.

Julie
hmmmmm I feel another vs thread coming up....

jedimaster2000
I have heard that Malak is pretty badass and I know as a fact that Dooku is a master swordsman, so I'd go with Malak and Dooku.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, this is indeed a difficult choice. Dooku did indeed instruct Grievous in the arts of lightsaber combat, however, Grievous is known for destroying Jedi.
However, once Grievous gained an upperhand, Dooku's lightning would reign supreme.

Revan Darkstar
are you joking? It took Revan to defeat Malak and if Malak hadn't been stopped he would have taken over the galaxy. He also defeated numerous Jedi, if you have KotoR, just before you face Malak on the Star Forge you see him duel two Jedi at the same time. During that duel, Malak didn't even have to draw his lightsaber out, he just used the force and killed them. Its also worth noting that he only used the force three times to kill the two Jedi, once to freeze them, once to choke one of them and the last time was when he mentally threw his lightsaber at the last Jedi. Malak alone would waste Grevious but when you add in Dooku, Grevious would get owned. Dooku defeated RotS Obi-Wan, using just the force and he owned AotC Kenobi and Anakin, he also held off Yoda long enough to escape. Dooku was also the person who trained Grevious, I don't think that Grevious could even stand up to Dooku on his own. Actually he can't I'm not sure where this is, but Dooku and Grevious duelled to see who was stronger, and Dooku won. Also Dooku did defeat the RotS Kenobi, who defeated Grevious. No either Malak or Dooku on there own would own Grevious, the two together would create sliced droid.

Darth_Nefarus
Like I said, a wave of force lightning and the General is done.
and you're right, dooku is better, he instructed Grievous.

Darth Hitler
I don't discord dooku trained Grievous, but when they fight grievous was same as a super-droid-padawan, but in the final battle of clone wars grievous is much more better than dooku.

Darth_Nefarus
much more better huh? lol j/k

two sith lords, with some lightning would waste the general
but it would be a cool fight

Hunter Malice
General Grievous could not touch Count Dooku when they were training together in Clone Wars ep 22. Count Dooku is the one who taught General Grievous how to use lightsabers and as much as I love GG (he's my fav character from Star Wars) I'd have to say Dooku would when especially with the aid of Darth Malak. I do however believe that Grievous could take out Malak in a one-on-one fight.

jackstain
i hope ur joking.

two sith, vs a robot.

one of which owns him in the clone wars cartoon easily by himself, and taught him everything he knew.

terrible thread, sith own.

Naga Sadow
agree with jack on this1

Darth_Glentract
I'm with jack too.

Kun-ni Habeo
malak wuld win 1on1 with GG
dooku wuld also win
dooku and malak will own GG

jackstain
too-shay

Darth Mantis
Grievous will be destroyed... The two sith win...

Hunter Malice
I wish someone more powerful would have trained him, then maybe he'd get some ownage going on.

jackstain
He'd still lose.

Kun-ni Habeo
i annot believe 10ppl voted GG

truheretic
lol 10 wow... but sith win-im thinking tho that grievous has to have some form of defence against the force cause hes owned at least 4 jedi and if i were getting my as$ kicked by a droid *choke*(no way a jedi would let himself lose)

DarthAnt66
Not sure.

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous stomps.

godemperortrump
Jeez is this a real thread? Either on Team 1 solo

Haschwalth
haven't seen a spite thread of this caliber, before. Either annihilate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.