Generation X vs Young Justice...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khellendros
Alright, so I did a search and found that no one has done this before any time recently. SO, it's the battle of the teenage superheroes! Since the rosters of both teams tend to fluctuate, I'll clarifiy who is on each team in this particular battle.

Young Justice:
Robin
Superboy
Secret
Wonder Girl
Impulse
Arrowette

Generation X:
Jubilee
Husk
Monet
Skin
Synch
Chamber
Penance

If anyone needs info on any of the characters, just ask. So, who walks away from this brawl??

Draco69
Probably Young Justice. They're too powerful. Plus Robin is on the team. It would be close though.

Khellendros
Yeah, it seems that way at first, but then you have Synch, who can use the powers of anyone ont he other team and gains an instinctive knowledge of how to use them. You also have Husk, who can give herself a body of diamond, organic steel, or even adamantium. It's a damn close fight I think.

Draco69
Or Impulse knocks half the team out with his superspeed. Followed by Superboy and Wondergirl.

Kento
If Secret knows her full potential YJ could take it easily.

I think to make it even you need to add Empress or Slo' Bo to the team of Young Justice...well even in memebers.

Khellendros
Or Synch takes his speed and smacks him across the room, being physically stronger if the the two had no powers at all.

I know it's uneven in numbers, but I really think the fact that they have Superboy, Robin and Impulse on their team evens things out power-wise.

Draco69
As if Synch will react fast enough to someone pummeling him at Mach 10.

True.

Kento
Synch take Impulse's speed? Imuplse can do the Flash thing, and steal speed from him. Plus Impulse can heal from stuff fast cause of his super metabolism.

But still Secret is the void to the other world. She can easily just suck up all of Generation X if she gets to use her full potential in this fight, and therefore winning.

stick out tongue YJ also has the Super Cycle.

Anybody punching SB would probably result in a broken arm unless they have the power to actually hurt him but I'm not sure about the powers they have so they might be able to hurt him with them.

Arrowette is in the Green Arrow category of being accurate...even though she sucks when it comes to playing baseball...anything with an arrow I've not really seen her miss.

Wonder Girl has about the same strength as SB minus the Tacticle TK.

I know a few of the powers of the Gen. X team...like Jubilee, and the guy who can stretch, Husk, and Synch...but with those few being the only ones I know I have no clue who'd win...tho those four YJ could win against.

Khellendros
He only needs a splt second to do it, and no way is ANYONE going down from one punch from that skinny little kid.

Kento
To bad he could probably punch him a few hundred times in that one second, and steal his speed if Synch did get the same speed. Impusle is just as fast as Flash, and knows a few of the same tricks.

Draco69
More like a few seconds at most. One punch? Sure. A couple hundred at Mach 10? Yep. And how is Synch going to know that Impulse is even there? By the time he realizes that Impulse is there, he's already begun to sink into unconsciousness.

Also, Synch can only sync mutant powers. Impulse's powers are granted by the Speed Force. The Speed Force "chose" Impulse. Synch cannot synch Impulse's powers since A) he's not a winner and B) his powers are not biological in nature.

Khellendros
And who says Synch can't leech Impulse's speed with his aura? Part of his power is that he gains instinctual full control over the powers he's taken.

Draco69
His powers are granted by the Speed Force. Read above post.

Draco69
Oh and Impulse could just vibrate through all of them. Instant win.

Kento
Well Synch is pretty much screwed to relying on his own ability cause none of them are mutants.

Khellendros
I'm looking around. When has it said Synch can only use the powers of other mutants?

Kento
Impulse or Secret can instantly win alone...sooo this fight's sort of unfair. The only downfall would be if A) Secret can't use her full potential or B) The impulsiveness of Impulse gets him beat.

Draco69
Since he came out. His specific powers are to "synch" the powers of other mutants. Not other superpowered beings. When he battled the New Warriors, he could only synch with Bolt not the others since Bolt is a mutant.

Khellendros
Alright, fine, Synch has a whole team of powers he can take. So, Impulse is doing his thing, except he can't actually hurt Penance and Monet who are always invulnerable. Monet predicts his movements psychically, and takes him out. Everything I've seen on Secret has said she could only cause her body to take on the properties of certain gasses, so that's the power level I had in mind when I made this fight.

Draco69
Like I said before, Impulse will take down half the team in a few picoseconds. It's really no contest. And Synch has a limit on the number of people he can synch. Which is about two.

Monet won't be able to psychically predict his movements. Thought moves at 210 mph. Impulse moves WAYYYY faster than thought.

Secret can assume the form of many gases at the end of the series. A toxic gas of anthrax and GX goes down.

Monet and Penance won't last long against the entire YJ. And like I said before, Impulse can just vibrate through them and eewwww they explode.

Khellendros
Penance and Chamber, anyone?? laughing laughing Indestructable AND he can blow people away with his psionic blast.

Actually, the speed of thought is 210 mph, jumping across a space of less than an inch. Way faster than Impulse can move. One thoguht, and he's got a psychic blast to the skull.

Chamber could blow her away before her gas even gets close.

And like I said before, Monet could take him down before he even lands two punches on Penance. You know he will try the non-lethal method first, thus he's down for the count.

Draco69
Indestructible my butt. Impulse vibrates through them and they explode. Chamber is still partially human. And Penance has matter. Thus they would explode.

Superman defeated several telepaths at once by moving at superspeed. So has the Flash. Impulse is FASTER than thought. It's simple math. (algebra anyway) Mach 10 over a couple feet versus 210 mph over less than an inch. No contest.

Chamber could blow her away before her gas even gets close.

Noted. Which does nothing against the rest of the GX.

Monet would not be able to take Impulse down before Impulse takes down almost the entire team. Or at all for that matter. A couple thousand hits at Mach 10 will hurt anyone. Impulse can also throw objects at hyperspeed to attack the GX. A couple of bricks at Mach 10 has gotta hurt. Impulse can also just suck the air out of the GX with a tornado.

Speedsters have shown to have resistance to telepathy (i.e. the Burning storyline) because their brains are wired to another level. Charles Xavier would be able to compensate but certainly not a low level telepath like Monet.

Kento
how is 210 mph faster then Bart can move?? As for Secret....unless somebody catches her in a bottle she won't be beaten. She's a freakin envoy to the otherside along with the being able to turn into any form of gas.

And you still have SB, and WG...who in there own rights are pretty indestructible. And Arrowette who can shoot an arrow at anybody vulnerable.

nigel45
Impulse by himself would be a handful, then you add the rest of his team? YJ wins with authority.

DarkCrawler
YJ, of course.

Draco69
Yep

muffin man
GEN-X espeacailly with the adults and mascots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.