Taking Lives - Don't Be Fooled...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I saw "Taking Lives" this morning. Don't be fooled by the previews, because it had very few redeeming qualities.

It's basically about an FBI Agent and her help investigating a serial killer who pretty much kills people for their identity. He lops off their hands, and smashes their face. Of course, they can always use dental records to identify the victims, little does he remember. That's it. She interviews a key witness who conveniently comes forth, knows a little too much about the case, tries to frame someone else, and it ends up being him. Of course, in the end, she gets her revenge.

Add a couple of really cheap score and corresponding sight scares, and there you have "Taking Lives". It's not a horror movie, it's not scary, and it's hardly very original.

I am sorely disapointed. Just don't go into the theatre with high hopes, because I found the movie to be very dull.

samhain
Never even heard of this movie, who is in it?

Cinemaddiction
Angelina Jolie, Ethan Hawke, Kiefer Sutherland, and Oliver Martinez.

Striel
Is it worth renting when it comes out on video?

Cinemaddiction
It's worth a rental, just not a full price admission movie ticket. It would make for a good $1 cinema movie.

Kes
Jeez cinema! Are you campaigning against this movie?
What on earth made you think it was a Horror movie?blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.