Why is it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ARC Trooper 117
Why is it that some members who make one offense on the boards tend to get banned more easily, while other, more prominent offenders who tend to bug the hell out of everbody else on the boards and destroy the overall feeling of "fun" on the boards, tend to stick around and not get touched?

Now, I don't know if I made much sense with this, so bare with me.....

GCG
The offense needs to be brought to the mods' attention for action to be taken.

whats up ARC

Fire
That for one and some ppl are just annoying with being offensive for a very long time until they cross the line once and then they get booted

ARC Trooper 117
Trust me, the Offender of which I shall not name has been brought to the attention of the Mods many-a-time.....

Raz
Well, without knowing who you're referring to, I can't really comment.

Basic policy is to apply the rules to everyone equally.

DCLXVI
stick out tongue

GCG
Ok ; i will ask you questions which you may only reply with a YES or a NO .

ready,set, GO!

Is it a guy?
Is it a user in the SW section ?

BlackC@t
I'm pretty sure everyone on these boards gets treated equally, unless you're a mod.

Storm
No BlackC@t.

Fëanor
et tu brute?

have i offended thee so stick out tongue

dave123
All members BEGIN equal, and from there they earn a reputation.... be it good or bad. I can't be bothered to go into detail at the moment big grin

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah, Dave's got a reputation for being lazy when it comes to explaning things stick out tongue

DCLXVI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.